Only people mentioned by DisclosureLibrary in this post can reply
EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
14 October, 10:33
In response Disclosure Library to his Publication
Worry not all that is man made is not for the body!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
11 April, 05:51
They are welcome to call me ANTI-VACCINE because I VERY MUCH AM. A Vaccine is a Synthetic thing. It has Never, and WILL never do anything good inside a human body. It is a LIE. Vaccines, chelmicals on agriculatural lands, chemicals sprayed from aircraft, pesticides, fluoride and the pure shit in our foods are what CREATED Disease. Disease is NOT natural to life. It was created by man... evil men who wanted control over ALL land and ALL resources. Every vaccine from the FIRST one has been Criminal. I am ANTI-VACCINE and I am proud of it. Zero exceptions.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kells 1960 @Kells1960
11 April, 03:23
We hear you Robert. Patriots don't think you are a crack pot. When we locate your words we read them and spread them. Those that push you away, well maybe it's time to walk away from them. There is something to say about common sense and using your noggin to investigate things before accepting them. Those that shun you are ignorant and they will pay the price heavily. The new phrase is "casualties of war" and we are at war. Those that shun you, turn your back to them as there is nothing further you can do to help them and keep moving forward with the word of truth. Those that are awoke will follow. We will keep spreading the word but we waste precious time on fools that chose not to investigate before solidifying their views.