Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Teri Wood @charmtess
11 April, 03:23
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
let's not forget they did it to Kavanaugh!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kittenblu .... @ChristineV
09 April, 08:56
Well that's a change of pace...Women speaking out IN FAVOR AND SUPPORT of a man wrongly accused

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Crimson Revolver @CrimsonRevolver
09 April, 07:59
Its my persona opinion and may mean nothing but polosi did come right out and said exactly how they blackmail people and its exactly how they are doing it to Matt Gaetz!!! I am just saying they think doing the same thing over and over and nobody will catch on to their trick is a sign of insanity!!! r Ricardo

Ana Mathilde @AnaMathilde
08 April, 05:54
they are exposing how the deep states blackmail people

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Alexis Hightower @Lexi_Hightower
08 April, 05:12
As I stated previous in response to someone else's post, I believe this allegation is baseless. I believe it has been used as a slight of hand technique to get the focus off the allegations of Gov Cuomo and change the news cycle. Rep. Gaetz is a severe threat to the Left because of his outspoken and steadfast support of our President Trump!

They have been salivating for a way to silence him and sexual indiscretion is their go-to-accusation, as it is loathsome to those on the Right. In the past all they would have to do as smear a feared candidate with such thing, i.e. Judge Roy More, Justice Kavanaugh. and it matters not if such be true. After allegations are proven false, the Left continues to hurl their spears of lies and never acknowledge wen they have been caught in their web of lies!

We must NEVER forget the admission by Speaker Pelosi of their tactic of "The smear, the wrap up smear, and the merchandising of the same. They remain shamelessly despicable! PRAY for Rep Gaetz!

EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
08 April, 05:02
This whole story sounds like exsposer to black mail

Lacy Saving The Children @DestroyingTheCabal
08 April, 04:42
🎯❤❤❤❤❤🎯