Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Alexis Hightower @Lexi_Hightower
As I stated previous in response to someone else's post, I believe this allegation is baseless. I believe it has been used as a slight of hand technique to get the focus off the allegations of Gov Cuomo and change the news cycle. Rep. Gaetz is a severe threat to the Left because of his outspoken and steadfast support of our President Trump!

They have been salivating for a way to silence him and sexual indiscretion is their go-to-accusation, as it is loathsome to those on the Right. In the past all they would have to do as smear a feared candidate with such thing, i.e. Judge Roy More, Justice Kavanaugh. and it matters not if such be true. After allegations are proven false, the Left continues to hurl their spears of lies and never acknowledge wen they have been caught in their web of lies!

We must NEVER forget the admission by Speaker Pelosi of their tactic of "The smear, the wrap up smear, and the merchandising of the same. They remain shamelessly despicable! PRAY for Rep Gaetz!
05:12 PM - Apr 08, 2021
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Lexi_Hightower in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Alexis Hightower, click on at the bottom under it