Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Peter Thiel declares Bitcoin ‘Chinese Financial Weapon’.

Bitcoin will go to zero. Many predicting this.
11:43 AM - Apr 08, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Bradley Thornton @Jed1951
10 April, 05:11
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
🙏That's my prediction!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Missy M.. donated @MissyM
10 April, 02:41
Back in stock! 🙂

https://www.apmex.com/prod...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TRUMP 2024 @TheRealPacoG
10 April, 02:24
yep Doq. been saying it for months.

arba happihr @arba
10 April, 02:23
I have heard bitcoin is used because it can not be traced.Human trafficking and drug dealing made easier for those demons to use. Aren't you glad you are who you are, I am sure glad to be who I am. Phew we are lucky peace n love

Only followers of this user (MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
10 April, 01:42
DEFUND BIT COIN AND THIS CLOWN BEHIND IT 👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇

https://youtu.be/tfe4Fjf3s...

Tiffany R369 @TiffanyR369
10 April, 01:28
Future proves past 🚩

Blue State Patriot @BlueStatePatriot
09 April, 02:42
I'm cautious about cryptocurrency and need to educate myself more about it before I can make an informed decision on what brand would be worth buying.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
09 April, 02:24
And they used to call me an ahole on youboob back in the day when I said it was shit. Bitcoin, I mean. Here ya go.

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
08 April, 11:15
Doq, how do you think this will impact the entire crypto market? Wondering if Bitcoin is made up of mostly institutional investors, will there be a wave that causes dip that impacts smaller retail investors that own coins like Ethreum, Aave, Litecoin.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
08 April, 11:05
Biting the dust is what Nana thinks too!
Bought some more silver today!
XRP is doing ok.

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
10 April, 02:26
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
XRP up 101.53% in 7 days!

: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
08 April, 03:16
the “GREAT FLOOD” will bring down bitcoin mining. like dominos, one-by-one they ALL come crashing down.

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
08 April, 06:48
In response : I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo to his Publication
Does Vechain survive?

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
08 April, 11:45
when the Winkelvoss bros became BTC advocates years ago, i knew its true purpose and that i wanted nothing to do with it.

Lint Ball @Lintball
08 April, 11:44
Why is Dave from the X22 report pushing Bitcoin?

1776 Again @BludGeonT
08 April, 03:11
In response Lint Ball to her Publication
Dave mentions bitcoin a lot because of the relevance that companies like Paypal and Mastercard are using it now. His overall message is that crypto-currency can be a means to thwart the western central bank's control, it requires one to do their own research about it all. But like Doq mentioned from what he's hearing out there, it's likely there's shady dealings with bitcoin in particular. It will be interesting to see where this all goes.

ADP Love @Adsp
08 April, 04:11
In response Lint Ball to her Publication
i wonder this regularly