Doq Holliday @doqholliday
08 April, 11:43
Peter Thiel declares Bitcoin ‘Chinese Financial Weapon’.

Bitcoin will go to zero. Many predicting this.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lint Ball @Lintball
Why is Dave from the X22 report pushing Bitcoin?
11:44 AM - Apr 08, 2021
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Lintball in this post can reply
ADP Love @Adsp
08 April, 04:11
In response Lint Ball to her Publication
i wonder this regularly

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
1776 Again @BludGeonT
08 April, 03:11
Dave mentions bitcoin a lot because of the relevance that companies like Paypal and Mastercard are using it now. His overall message is that crypto-currency can be a means to thwart the western central bank's control, it requires one to do their own research about it all. But like Doq mentioned from what he's hearing out there, it's likely there's shady dealings with bitcoin in particular. It will be interesting to see where this all goes.

Blue State Patriot @BlueStatePatriot
09 April, 02:44
In response 1776 Again to his Publication
I've been wondering about that as well. It makes sense to discuss Bitcoin in terms of how it's become more prevalent in use, although at times it seems like he's an advocate for it. I'm all for building wealth outside of the central bank system though.

Mighty Geeks @MightyGeeks
10 April, 04:56
In response 1776 Again to his Publication
X22 promotes a Bitcoin investment fund. I stopped watching him when he did.

Only followers of this user (Robynbird) can see their posts

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
08 April, 11:55
“be careful who you follow.” comes to mind.

Matt Canada @Canada_1867
08 April, 11:47
That is the 1 thing I will never understand from Dave. Bitcoin is Deep and State and run by the royals/pedos.

Doq Holliday @doqholliday
08 April, 11:47
🤷‍♂️