LQve Trump @LoveTump
The sky pilots have been working hard here this morning. We have been getting this nearly every day, even on Easter in So Cal

Why is this STILL happening?
10:54 AM - Apr 08, 2021
Only people mentioned by LoveTump in this post can reply
Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
08 April, 05:06
In response LQve Trump to her Publication
PROJECT CLOVERLEAF

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Akrocketman @Akrocketman
08 April, 02:59
It is happening all over the country, I saw the biggest chem trail from horizon to horizon on Easter Sunday in Anchorage Alaska no less. No one is safe from whatever these chemicals are that these mysterious airplanes are spreading in our skies. God help us

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
08 April, 11:55
same here, Northern CA

Valarie Bynum @Kora77
08 April, 11:39
Please research... There are videos on this very thing... it is now IONs to help the frequency of the plant rise and ours as well It was the Bad blocking now it is helpful Don't you feel different? Think about it... Look to your soul for the answers.. You are a Beautiful soul having an earthly experience.. Ill post a video if it will let me share.. dont let the fear in at All.. They Feed on it Positive thoughts and hope and love literally destroy them

LQve Trump @LoveTump
08 April, 11:55
In response Valarie Bynum to his Publication
I've heard this and want to believe it but....
It all seems the same to me.

LQve Trump @LoveTump
08 April, 11:35
Someone mentioned a while back that they are editing old movies and putting the trails in the sky. I love watching old movies and have seen trails in movies as yearly as 1955!

Guess they want you to "feel" they are normal skies

Amy Gregory @AmyMichelle
08 April, 11:26
Spraying here in Fl as well. I have also heard and hope of it being HCQ but at the moment I do not know who is behind the current spraying. It stopped briefly last year. Now I bless it when I see it. Hoping that it could be something to help people wake up and heal. I had a recent conversation with a scientist and a psychologist both acted completely oblivious to the chemtrails. They are extended family and I am the crazy one they tolerate and blow off.☺️

Amy Gregory @AmyMichelle
08 April, 11:28
In response Amy Gregory to his Publication
My latest viewpoint and reaction to those that ignore what is happening... Those who don't know don't know they don't know.. and Father forgive them for they do not know...

Trump Fan420 @TrumpFan420
08 April, 11:25
ive been noticing this too. ive seen 4 up at a time. crazy. just hoping its the good stuff! im also in so cal.

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
08 April, 11:25
East New York has them to.. Very disappointing to see those feathery, straight cloud formations.

Gray 359 @Gray359
08 April, 11:19
Same in southeastern PA.

Susan Tufts @sgtuffy8460
08 April, 11:05
Here in Louisiana too...not as much as before...but it makes me so angry when I see them!! Noone here cares!!

Susie Que donated @SusieQue
08 April, 11:24
In response Susan Tufts to her Publication
Same here in Kansas.

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
08 April, 11:05
@lovetump
Yes it's so weird. There are some theories about it: The aluminum in the sky let radars work better (?), they want toe lighten up the deep blue color to hide climate cooling: deep blue sky (?), The aluminum stops an organic proces and they spray it together with bio material that makes the GMO plants go flowering (?). Anyone> another and better suggestion? My first reaction is that I start sneezing, cause I am allergic to it.

Sarah Shiddian For Trump @Sarah_Shiddian
08 April, 11:03
They want to block the LIGHT that makes people awaken. It will fail and at some point those who cannot stand the Light will go poof!

Philabuster #WWG1WGA @Philabuster
08 April, 11:02
Same here in upstate New York. Seeing these chemtrails makes my blood boil. If the military is in control why is this still happening?

Susie Que donated @SusieQue
08 April, 11:26
In response Philabuster #WWG1WGA to his Publication
I read somewhere that it is the cia.

joann ferguson donated @joann212
08 April, 11:00
Nevada getting annihilated...

Hungarian Knight S.D.H. @HungarianKnightSDH
08 April, 11:00
I've heard they are spraying HCQ instead of harmful chemicals. All circumstantial till evidence though. Juan O Savin stated something similar in podcast awhile back

Terry Hoover @Nprterry
08 April, 11:08
In response Hungarian Knight S.D.H. to his Publication
yes i heard HCQ as well

Patriotic Bird @PatrioticBird
08 April, 11:45
In response Hungarian Knight S.D.H. to his Publication
i doubt its HCQ. the trails tutn into clouds and sometime i can see the sprays become l radiowaves like clouds which means its heavy metals picking waves from towers.

Adonai Yeshua Ha Mashiach @Ragnorak
08 April, 10:59
Maintenance on the Veil.
The Mirage that keeps us from Seeing the Truth.