LQve Trump @LoveTump
08 April, 10:54
The sky pilots have been working hard here this morning. We have been getting this nearly every day, even on Easter in So Cal

Why is this STILL happening?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hungarian Knight S.D.H. @HungarianKnightSDH
I've heard they are spraying HCQ instead of harmful chemicals. All circumstantial till evidence though. Juan O Savin stated something similar in podcast awhile back
11:00 AM - Apr 08, 2021
In response LQve Trump to her Publication
Only people mentioned by HungarianKnightSDH in this post can reply
Patriotic Bird @PatrioticBird
08 April, 11:45
In response Hungarian Knight S.D.H. to his Publication
i doubt its HCQ. the trails tutn into clouds and sometime i can see the sprays become l radiowaves like clouds which means its heavy metals picking waves from towers.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hungarian Knight S.D.H. @HungarianKnightSDH
08 April, 12:31
In response Patriotic Bird to his Publication
Correct. That's why I remain skeptical. HCQ should dissappear after sprayed. Juan talked about military dropping smart particles(or something along that line) to track missile launches, subs ect. Jason Q talked about the dome they are protecting in the sky and white hats deploying technology for sky event to bring it down along with mossad satellites. I know when I look up after I've eaten mushrooms at night I can see the protection. Until we get independent honest test we're in dark. I continue making my own HCQ and using apple cider vinegar to help rid heavy metals and open pineal gland

Terry Hoover @Nprterry
08 April, 11:08
In response Hungarian Knight S.D.H. to his Publication
yes i heard HCQ as well