LQve Trump @LoveTump
08 April, 10:54
The sky pilots have been working hard here this morning. We have been getting this nearly every day, even on Easter in So Cal

Why is this STILL happening?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Amy Gregory @AmyMichelle
08 April, 11:26
In response LQve Trump to her Publication
Spraying here in Fl as well. I have also heard and hope of it being HCQ but at the moment I do not know who is behind the current spraying. It stopped briefly last year. Now I bless it when I see it. Hoping that it could be something to help people wake up and heal. I had a recent conversation with a scientist and a psychologist both acted completely oblivious to the chemtrails. They are extended family and I am the crazy one they tolerate and blow off.☺️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Amy Gregory @AmyMichelle
My latest viewpoint and reaction to those that ignore what is happening... Those who don't know don't know they don't know.. and Father forgive them for they do not know...
11:28 AM - Apr 08, 2021
In response Amy Gregory to his Publication
Only people mentioned by AmyMichelle in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Amy Gregory, click on at the bottom under it