Only people mentioned by ThePeoplesBridge in this post can reply
Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
08 April, 11:08
In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication
Good morning V. πŸ‘πŸ‘β€οΈβ€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’―%

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kells 1960 @Kells1960
08 April, 09:58
Kudos! How 100% true. Let me add 1 thing that alters it a tiny bit......there are pictures that show herds of sheep (notice the similarity here) where the lead sheep....this is not fake.....literally leads the entire herd over a cliff to their deaths. Gee kinda looks similar they are all replicating one another. As each one of the "masked" sheep gets sick this Fall from the covid (flu) coming back the good old vaccine, what's in it, will begin attacking their organs one-by-one as it fights the disease that is mutating in their system and creating other major health issues which will bring about their death.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
True ENGLISH Patriot UK @TruePatriotUK
08 April, 09:48
I a not part of a herd neither are you but we are being treated like animals that is about it there should be no comparison fuck the leaders when the world is fixed lead yourself. I will never vote again i am taking back my life no one will ever rule over me or lead me scew the system

reaper myer @reapermyer
08 April, 02:45
what about those rodents who follow each other jumping off a clifff lemmings or something lol

LyAnne Allen @ConservativeConservative
08 April, 01:34
Biden is not leading anything or anyone- he’s the distraction that allow evil to work behind the scenes to take down this country.
why not put your energies on what’s REALLY going on ?
the days of cheerleading and soundbites are OVER.

Having Fits @HavingFits
08 April, 01:34
πŸ˜±πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚....SO True!!!!