Only people mentioned by SaraMarie in this post can reply
Telesia Birdwell @Telese
09 April, 05:25
In response Sare Marie to his Publication
I have been wanting someone to put a drop of blood on the mask to see if anything happens. The black thing reacts to moisture and heat would blood do the same?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ché Trust-The-Plan @humunu
09 April, 12:30
That is so not good

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chula Firefly @Chulafirefly
08 April, 11:52
I've seen similar with the test swabs.

John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
08 April, 11:40
I will conduct this test myself and post it if I find anything. Cloth masks will soon be a thing of the past. This may just be the reason why.

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
08 April, 11:16
no need for subtitles either

Shelva Wensel @ShelvaW
07 April, 07:46
It's like trying to stop misquitos with a chain link fence. 😐

Patriot 1776 @Godwins2021
07 April, 07:35
My gosh!!!

Hertz SoGood @TamIAM
07 April, 07:35