Doq Holliday @doqholliday
40 year mortgages and foreclosure bans until 2022 are Trump moves, folks.

Read between the lines.
11:45 AM - Apr 07, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
1Red Cracker @CrackersCuzin
11 April, 09:42
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Do you know how many mortgage companies that are trying to get folks to refi? I had one lady send me a Refi package & tried to tell me~ my husband was looking out for me, I was like this is MY VA loan & HE cant do shit without me~ then researched the backers and do you know China is backing this mortgage company~all over the US! My brother in law in WI same thing & when you say no they want to do it for free? Why? Who works for free? I believe there is something to this~ like NESARA~

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kristi Pizillo @Pizmama5
11 April, 12:39
I would love to defer to pay our huge tax bill. LOL I guess I am slow and don't know how to read in between the lines. Deferring then requires to pay the months you missed all at once,correct?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Krystle Lutz @1776girl
07 April, 08:45
what about people with not good credit to get mortgages? credit scores? renters?

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
07 April, 08:41
Thanks Doc, that is really good info, I was not aware of any of this, and I follow real estate as an investment. I guess bc I have no mortgage I'm not watching that part. I know interest rates are going up, typically as interest rises, prices drop, sort of a balancing act.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
07 April, 02:38
Nana will be your 107
B1d3n tries to take credit for every good thing Trump did!

Let's just go with he can't help it he is evil!

shhhh nah he really is an actor!
And a pretty damn good one!

Do ya think we will get to the end of this movie in Nana's lifetime?
Just wondering cause I would like to be around for the good part the creating new parts!

MyPresidentisTrump Forever @Graciegirl
07 April, 01:30
Anything to share for those who lost a home to foreclosure prior to COVID ?

RACHEL JOSIN @RACHELJO1
07 April, 04:04
In response MyPresidentisTrump Forever to her Publication
Are you still in the house?

RACHEL JOSIN @RACHELJO1
07 April, 04:07
In response MyPresidentisTrump Forever to her Publication
There are attorney's who can find mistakes in the original paperwork you signed. If it's not too late, you should try to find an attorney who specializes in finding the mistakes.

LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
07 April, 01:24
I have been on Forbearance since the beginning of shutdown last yr, and has been constantly been renewed, endlessly this time. #WeAreCrashingTheirMortageSystem_CartelBankSystem #WeAreTheChange #ResetImminent #CabalsFakeMortgageWillEnd #FreedomImminent

LaDonna Mitchell @LaDonnaMitchell
07 April, 05:09
In response LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL to her Publication
Me too they've extended mine and my sisters

THE CHRISTOS @THECHRISTOS
10 April, 01:51
In response LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL to her Publication
i just modified my mortgage after a year of deferrment. They do a streamline which takes no time or paperwork and extends to a 40 month and lowered the payment. So basically i got a free year of mortgage payments.

Rita Meeks @NurseRita
07 April, 12:49
oh yes i but mine on defferement and have been thinking shit i have to work alot to get the shit caught up 🙏🙏🙏... thanks Doq

North *** @Northstar
07 April, 12:04
!

Hungarian Knight S.D.H. @HungarianKnightSDH
07 April, 12:04

DanQ Patriot @Iam266
07 April, 11:57
My forebearance was coming due April 1st. They proactively called me a said i qualified for another extension without me even asking. When in anyone’s life has a Big Bank ever done that? It is definitely happening...

Doq Holliday @doqholliday
07 April, 12:09
In response DanQ Patriot to his Publication
Definitely not “Biden’s America” 🤣

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
07 April, 08:35
In response DanQ Patriot to his Publication
That is good news, very encouraging. Would you mind sharing the kind of mortgage, FHA, jumbo? And what institution? I ask because I wondering if it's State regulated or Federal. If that's too personal I understand.

Miss Shelly @IbowonlytoGod
07 April, 11:56
I am thinking 1% to 0% interest rates on mortgages. Seems like its going that way already but slowly so not to crash the market

FOR FREEDOM @AMERICAN_HODAG
07 April, 05:59
In response Miss Shelly to her Publication
not worried about a crash more concerned over hyper inflation on home prices...
best comparison is Japan 1990s...
now less 0.5% mortgages there

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
07 April, 11:56
11:45 > 2:9 > 119 | 911
:45 POTUS

MrE Kuff @Eikcuf
07 April, 11:52
Is that for or against on the 40y morgages?

Joe BOB @joebob
07 April, 11:51
👌

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
07 April, 11:48
I haven’t made a morgage payment since COVID started to a major bank. I’m mow deferred till November. I am a retired banker.

It’s Habbening😀

Only followers of this user (Nevergiveuploveandfaith) can see their posts

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
07 April, 04:35
In response Positively Negative to his Publication
I don't know if mortgages are going to be wiped out with NESARA. If you purchased from an individual, it wouldn't be fair, so if it does happen wouldn't they have to sort that out first?