Gen Flynn @GenFlynn
05 April, 09:51

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Deplorable Paratrooper @DeplorableOldParatrooper
Too Bad Monkey Werz Just Blow This Story Up. Don't Take Things Like This On Face Value,
02:42 PM - Apr 06, 2021
In response Gen Flynn to his Publication
Only people mentioned by DeplorableOldParatrooper in this post can reply
Jose Bito @Josebito
07 April, 07:29
In response Deplorable Paratrooper to his Publication
I am confused. Hard to tell what is true and what is fake, these days. Does it mean this story is fake? Anyone knows??

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Julie Barnes @juliebjoe864
10 April, 01:28
In response Jose Bito to his Publication
well its a marker. i always thought we would see public arrests on them but we wont it seems. Things are happening behind the scenes instead like Q said Podesta and Huma Aberdin would be a marker. it was called “fake” bc they are dead and we are watching a movie. Watch Q be played out in the movie but nothing to see in public i guess however the 1st arrest will be shock and awe and THAT will be public. June is disclosure month. Hild tight. FF and false news everywhete. Dont believe it bc white hats are in control. Make sense?

Julie Barnes @juliebjoe864
10 April, 01:29
In response Jose Bito to his Publication
oh and i heard Huma Abedin REALLY meant HA HA HA. see? laughing at them