SAR 1776Q @SAR1776Q
06 April, 12:51
Apr 04 2021 - Robert David Steele SITREP w/ Nick V - Trump Back Possibly Late April Early May

https://rumble.com/vfenth-...

BIG Trump Predictions + BIG U.S. Bus Tour
Robert worked with Juan O Savin on his 'Ressurection' Bus Tour

- Trump back by July 4th at the latest, possibly late Apr, early May
- By July 4th we are literally going to see the world turn right-side up
- The Cabal has been destroyed, we're in mopping up operations now
- There is a Continuity of Govt 'Other Military' that is running things
- Trump has everything he needs to confiscate $100 Trillion in illicit wealth from Wall Street, without trial, with a preliminary judgement
- America is back, and after America comes Canada, Australia, and then the United Kingdom

ARISE USA! Resurrection Tour
May 15 – September 6 2021
84 Stops, 50 States
https://bigbatusa.org/2021...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
06 April, 03:48
In response SAR 1776Q to his Publication
I trust nothing that gives dates, especially dates that are general. These people do this for viewership and nothing more.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Moira Ronain @Redsquirrel
exactly NO dates. something else we have learned quesyion everything andceveryone. what are the redirecting us from finding out. 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️. Somethinh else is setting the tome line. they say overcand over tryong to not have hysteria, fear ,death. What is coming? I don't know but it makes me pray harder.
09:47 AM - Apr 06, 2021
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Redsquirrel in this post can reply
John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
06 April, 09:53
In response Moira Ronain to her Publication
Praying harder never hurt anyone and can only accomplish great things. You just keep right on doing what your doing. We are all blessed because of it.

Moira Ronain @Redsquirrel
06 April, 10:02
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
😍😍 the divine always hears. i sit in the sun and garden, spin, embroider, read. gratitude and light always uplifts all.