SAR 1776Q @SAR1776Q
Apr 04 2021 - Robert David Steele SITREP w/ Nick V - Trump Back Possibly Late April Early May

https://rumble.com/vfenth-...

BIG Trump Predictions + BIG U.S. Bus Tour
Robert worked with Juan O Savin on his 'Ressurection' Bus Tour

- Trump back by July 4th at the latest, possibly late Apr, early May
- By July 4th we are literally going to see the world turn right-side up
- The Cabal has been destroyed, we're in mopping up operations now
- There is a Continuity of Govt 'Other Military' that is running things
- Trump has everything he needs to confiscate $100 Trillion in illicit wealth from Wall Street, without trial, with a preliminary judgement
- America is back, and after America comes Canada, Australia, and then the United Kingdom

ARISE USA! Resurrection Tour
May 15 – September 6 2021
84 Stops, 50 States
https://bigbatusa.org/2021...
12:51 AM - Apr 06, 2021
Only people mentioned by SAR1776Q in this post can reply
Dana Scully - Z @XFILES
06 April, 02:12
In response SAR 1776Q to his Publication
i am glad i didn't bet my friends about April fools

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
John Anon @freeamerican59
06 April, 09:12
they love the sound of their own voice

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
i:woman Susan 17 @Awakeandhopeful
06 April, 06:37
RDS & Juan Do not know "The Plan". They are not in the loop. Too many are forgetting to use discernment!

Aus Sco @eaglesoar5252
06 April, 06:22
Another PSYOPS Story....Calling BS

Only followers of this user (McPatriot64) can see their posts

John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
06 April, 03:48
I trust nothing that gives dates, especially dates that are general. These people do this for viewership and nothing more.

~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
06 April, 06:19
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
👍Thank you, for you put my thoughts into words much better then I ever could!

Moira Ronain @Redsquirrel
06 April, 09:47
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
exactly NO dates. something else we have learned quesyion everything andceveryone. what are the redirecting us from finding out. 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️. Somethinh else is setting the tome line. they say overcand over tryong to not have hysteria, fear ,death. What is coming? I don't know but it makes me pray harder.