Doq Holliday @doqholliday
If B1d3n really is an actor and he eventually admits it, and states how scary it is that an entire nation could fraudulently elect a made up person the media creates and endorses... it would be a gamechanger. No Voter ID? That's like kindergarten compared to the fact that an actual US President can be elected without knowing his true identity. WTAF?
03:08 AM - Jan 23, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Kathy Adamski @katzygolf
25 January, 12:54
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Cyborgs have been running the country

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sed Mesymer @1AMTH3OC3AN222
23 January, 07:08
like Obama

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patrick Sullivan donated @IrishFighter
23 January, 12:08

Thomas Baker @Liontoad1776
23 January, 12:05
https://twitter.com/Day1Tr...

Just getting word out, believe we're back...

Thomas Baker @Liontoad1776
23 January, 12:05
https://twitter.com/Day1Tr...

Just getting word out, believe we're back...

Angie Kimball @CaliK
23 January, 11:11
What if it is Beau? They have the same name and I believe the ballot said the name with no suffix. Joe's farewell speech was made in front of a podium with Beau's name on it. If it is not him, it could be Jim Carey who has already impersonated Joe on TV.

Carminda Camara @CarmindaC
23 January, 10:38
That has to Happen soon .... The Cabal will try to take him out as quickly as possible

They will catch on quickly & he will fly abroad

Shelly Hoerer @shoerer
23 January, 10:33
Honest question....... are some people going to be able to function after they find out??? i just think of some people i know and i'm wondering what will happen???

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
23 January, 11:21
In response Shelly Hoerer to her Publication

23 January, 11:28
In response Shelly Hoerer to her Publication
Thats what we're here for. We've seen and mapped out the enemy's tactics, now its our job to help normies process the information. Although, a gradual awakening is much easier than a bucket of ice water thrown on your head 🥶

About as scary as the fact that the majority of ppl get their perception of "truth" from their programming device known as the boob tube or idiot box 😬

23 January, 11:23
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication
Great expose' on the programming capabilities of TV sets
https://m.youtube.com/watc...

William Filer @TahoeBilly
23 January, 10:32
https://www.bitchute.com/v...

I just uploaded this!

Unapologetic Patriot @Proud2bDeplorable
23 January, 10:37
In response William Filer to his Publication
no audio

Annie McAnnie @Teacake77
23 January, 11:04
In response William Filer to his Publication
@TahoeBilly Need to find larger photos from various timelines! Good catch!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
23 January, 09:53
Btw, Doq thank you so much for the follow, you know how much Nana loves ya, well more important you have earned, EARNED the RESPECT of so many real patriots.
I know I am pushy sometimes on these plans, but they are the most important thing going forward and your ideas and convictions are solid.
Nana is so happy you are there to show that this plan has been so well thought out even down to the local levels.😘😘😘😘

Deplorable Ann @aburgher
23 January, 09:53
And yet, we knew this was happening and no one would listen. Even members of my own family just shrug and say there is nothing we can do about it. I am now being accused of being the crazy one. I cannot go back to the trance state everyone around me wants me to go back to. I am not going to concede.

Teresa Micheal @freedom45
In response Deplorable Ann to her Publication
same here...my family thinks I'm delusional 😳

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
23 January, 09:48
That would be ultimate cap on fake news' ass!
Were they also not complicit in getting evil Obama elected and helping to hide who he really is?
Question?
What is it gonna take to finally and completely take down the fake news?
Maybe then Da Boss can come out to play!

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
23 January, 09:48
It is going to take EXACTLY THAT to wake up all the stupid fooks in this country.

William Filer @TahoeBilly
23 January, 08:38
Doq I posted this on your twitter in July!

Drew Breezy @DrewBreezy18
23 January, 07:50
doqholiday When will we find out? Will we ever find out? You've opened my mind and many others minds but at somepoint people need to see action. We need to see the words you speak play out. Youre thoughts and ideas are amazing. Now im ready to see them actually happen!

: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
23 January, 07:52
In response Drew Breezy to his Publication
theres evidence of arrests all over social media. how are you not seeing it? they wont broadcast it on regular front channels. but its there ive watched several arrests already.

The Navigator -V @TheNavigator
23 January, 07:04
No ID period. Still waiting for Barry's actual birth certificate.

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
23 January, 06:11
hes not qan actor. he is a clone and he is playing his part...to expose all the corruption.

23 January, 07:44
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
Do you honestly believe this?

Delinda Rozell @Storm_warning
23 January, 05:39
I can't wait for the Scooby Doo moment when they take off the mask.

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
23 January, 04:05
that would make him the 2nd one, 1st was Keyan.
we been saying its not JB from day 1
i often wondered if it was dome like Depp or Pitt

Bay 17d @Bay17d
23 January, 03:16
That would blow everyone's fooking mind

Eliezer Justice @eliezerjustice
23 January, 03:16
GhostEzra seems to lean toward the possibility that Bidan might be played by Steve Martin. OMGosh... that would really be a zinger for the public!
@SantaSurfing

Ashas Ashes @AshesToAshas
23 January, 03:12
I believe it. Bring in the cast for the final bows and revelations of truth.

23 January, 07:47
In response Ashas Ashes to her Publication
Do you really believe this? How long do you think well have to wait to find out?