Ghost in the Kachime @Kristamatic
05 April, 02:35
Anons- I am looking for reccomendations for a lawyer who can help us fight back against our school district. They are mandating that every senior get tested for covid in order to attend graduation, AND mandating that they attend graduation, or they will dock their actual grades.My son should not have to get medical tests to attend his public school graduation. I am looking for reccomendations for actual lawyers in the state of Utah, who would be interested in fighting this, and even reccomendations for what kind of lawyer would be best for this suit. Please feel free to share this message with any one you think might be able to help. Thanks, I know I can count on Anons to help me fight this tyranny.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
05 April, 02:58
In response Ghost in the Kachime to her Publication
They are converting a right (liberty) into a privilege.

Shuttlesworth v. City of Birmingham, AL
373 US 262
"If the state converts a right (liberty) into a privilege, the citizen can ignore the license and fee and engage in the right (liberty) with impunity."

see also

Murdock v. Pennsylvania
319 US 105
"No state shall convert a liberty into a privilege and charge a fee therefor."

It can be argued that forcing compliance with unproven science makes the person "pay a fee" or engage in behavior which is extorted in order to receive that which has already been EARNED.

I think there's a site - ICanDecide.org or .net or .com where they will provide you a Constitutional attorney if your job tries to force vaccination. Same law applies to this case.

Good luck!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
05 April, 03:08
In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication
thank you anon! God bless you. we are feeling alone and angry and you are making me feel empowered instead!!!

05 April, 03:12
This is all TOTALLY unconstitutional.

Nuremburg laws apply; you must have option to opt out after INFORMED CONSENT - i.e., "show me the science."

BTW - if you son takes the vaccine, it will cancel his health & life insurance policies. WHO can get behind that? Well, it is NOT a safe vaccine, but an experimental one. Folks are pressured to be part of an experiment.

NO ONE can force you to put anything in your body you don't want.

Strongly suggest this fellow look elsewhere for employment.

Try FindSomethingNew.com, a site dedicated to helping Patriots find employment with patriot companies who prefer not to hire ID10ts.

05 April, 03:17
oh we know all about vaccines, my oldest is autistic- we have been fighting this garbage for 30 years. im not about to let them mandate anything.

05 April, 03:19
Yes.

But the people pushing to have you vaccinate may not have seen these videos or the evidence.

You can pull one up & ask them to explain why these symptoms began 10 minutes after the person took the injection.

Their mouths fall open & they just blink at you.

Then you say, "I thought as much."

to be honest- im done trying to tell these idiots that vaccines are harmful. they never listen. ive been antivaxx since before it was cool. the child in question got a dpt, and spent 3 weeks in the hospital, with actual pertussis. ive seen the damage first hand. nobody ever believes me- ive been accused of trying to get attention, munchausin by proxy, you name it.
03:24 PM - Apr 05, 2021
Only people mentioned by Kristamatic in this post can reply
05 April, 03:51
Check out BarnesLaw.com

By attorneys, it is a wonderful resource & it's free!

05 April, 04:08
thank you!!!

05 April, 03:50
Me, too.

I'm at the "play stupid games, win stupid prizes" phase.

Take that passion you used to investigate vaccines & turn it into learning all you can about the law!