Ghost in the Kachime @Kristamatic
Anons- I am looking for reccomendations for a lawyer who can help us fight back against our school district. They are mandating that every senior get tested for covid in order to attend graduation, AND mandating that they attend graduation, or they will dock their actual grades.My son should not have to get medical tests to attend his public school graduation. I am looking for reccomendations for actual lawyers in the state of Utah, who would be interested in fighting this, and even reccomendations for what kind of lawyer would be best for this suit. Please feel free to share this message with any one you think might be able to help. Thanks, I know I can count on Anons to help me fight this tyranny.
02:35 PM - Apr 05, 2021
Only people mentioned by Kristamatic in this post can reply
Crystal Canipe @Crystalcis
23 April, 08:22
In response Ghost in the Kachime to her Publication
one person suggested to be Nurmberg code Article 6 Section 1-6

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Be A Berean @Omegatrust
07 April, 11:41

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
07 April, 12:14
constitutionallawgroup.us

childrenshealthdefense.org/

Diana Dale @Diswaneck
07 April, 12:19
Would it be possible to Homeschool for the little bit of school he has left? I will have to look up the Patriot lawyers that I had written down from Twitter.

07 April, 11:48
In response Diana Dale to her Publication
he literally has a month of school left, and has earned an associates degree while completing high school. we are not about to let them say he cant get his degree unless he takes a covid test. thats insane. if he opts out, they dock his actual grades. if we could just opt out of the ceremony, we would. they are making it mandatory.

... ... @Trader_Kev
06 April, 02:12

Adam Lima @Monkey_Hunter
05 April, 08:32
Plan B - your son could take the GED, and just leave public education behind. It's probably more fun to fight it, though.

05 April, 09:01
In response Adam Lima to his Publication
i would agree wholeheartedly, but he is going to an early college STEM high school, where he is set to get an associate's degree in addition to his high school degree. He has worked his tail off, and taken college classes all year as a senior. If it was a private school, I'd feel differently, but its a public school.

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
05 April, 06:57

Heather Little @Littlebopeep
05 April, 05:23
Try the Thomas Moore Society organization to help you with your lawsuit. We used them to help us fight against our school for not allowing our conservative club in High School to meet.

Maybe Herb @maybeherb
05 April, 04:57
stand your ground and don't comply, then file suit

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
05 April, 04:47
I hope you won't be upset. I copied only yout text and tagged andrew torba on gab! If he reposts it you might get a lot of responses! Your identity and this platform were not exposed.

05 April, 06:03
In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication
im not on Gab, so youre going to have to let me know if any of it bears fruit! thanks, Patriot!

dawny haswell @darktolight2022
05 April, 04:43
You should have agreed on condition it was a home test for you to do get the test place it in water film it & if it came back positive you could have shown them the film x

05 April, 06:05
In response dawny haswell to his Publication
we want them to stand down on this, its immoral. I want them to stand down for all the students, not just mine.

Violetta Magnolia @ViolettaGreenFire
05 April, 04:38
Wow, they are sandwiching them in. Combo of blackmail and bribery.

Stella Artois @Enigma0369
05 April, 03:49
This might be helpful

05 April, 04:02
In response Stella Artois to his Publication
awesome, thank you so much.

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
05 April, 04:35
In response Stella Artois to his Publication
Love this letter, please share the bottom missing part if you ahve it. Thanks!

Janet Lewis @jlws21
05 April, 03:40
Sorry to respond again, but this makes me so mad. They can NOT dock their grades if they refuse to have an experimental injection!!! They can NOT do this. I hope that the entire student body boycotts the graduation and has a private maskless party. F that school. Sorry for my language. This just makes me so mad. These communist America haters need to be locked away. I am so tired of this S**%T

05 April, 04:05
In response Janet Lewis to his Publication
i appreciate your passion. im so angry about this myself. they have put the kids in a rock and a hard place. its just the test, not the vaccine, but i dont trust the test either! they cant mandate any medical procedure.

gcb 910 donated @gcb910
05 April, 03:24
So sorry you and your kid are going through this. Good for you for fighting back.
Is the school if they are responsible for adverse effects?
I've found this site helpful.
https://www.thehealthyamer...

Janet Lewis @jlws21
05 April, 03:20
Wow, I'd gladly skip graduation, but they are going to make it so they lose no matter what!! Disgusting!!!!

Try this.
https://www.constitutional...

Janet Lewis @jlws21
05 April, 03:24
In response Janet Lewis to his Publication
DO NOT SUBMIT!! Every student should contest this. Then they will back down.

Photon 333 donated @Photon
05 April, 03:12
Quid Pro Quo from a school? I understand this in the workplace, and we all understand this from Buyden/Ukraine.

https://employment.findlaw...

But any coercion is illegal, especially if those people are minors.

I can't help you with a lawyer, sorry. But there should be pressure put on the school district. Um, interfere with HIPAA much? They don't have the right to make health decisions for minors.

05 April, 03:38
In response Photon 333 to her Publication
you are helping tremendously- we didnt even know where to start, and you are all giving us great ideas for corresponding with these people! Thank you!

Fleur Vert @grenouille9

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
05 April, 03:15
In response Fleur Vert to her Publication
@kristamatic : this motion is also for mouth caps> not mandatory, no discrimination allowed.

Lukenda Mira @RightReady
Send an email to the following....
Hope that helps🙏

BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
05 April, 02:59
If you look back on my page, you will find the organization of Constitutional attorneys offering support.

BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
05 April, 02:58
They are converting a right (liberty) into a privilege.

Shuttlesworth v. City of Birmingham, AL
373 US 262
"If the state converts a right (liberty) into a privilege, the citizen can ignore the license and fee and engage in the right (liberty) with impunity."

see also

Murdock v. Pennsylvania
319 US 105
"No state shall convert a liberty into a privilege and charge a fee therefor."

It can be argued that forcing compliance with unproven science makes the person "pay a fee" or engage in behavior which is extorted in order to receive that which has already been EARNED.

I think there's a site - ICanDecide.org or .net or .com where they will provide you a Constitutional attorney if your job tries to force vaccination. Same law applies to this case.

Good luck!

05 April, 03:08
In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication
thank you anon! God bless you. we are feeling alone and angry and you are making me feel empowered instead!!!

LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
05 April, 02:58
Good luck. I have tried to get answers about the effing masks wearing for 8 hours a day with every Louisiana politican. They never return a phone call.

Loulou Woods @Lou4Kelpies
05 April, 02:57
This is awful. I wish you and your family did not have to go through this and I wish I could help.
Good luck and God bless 💗

Kell Richh @Kerichh
05 April, 02:53
maybe try and get in contact with someone through lin wood’s fightback.law website??

05 April, 02:55
In response Kell Richh to his Publication
oooh, i didn't know about that, thanks Anon, you guys are the best.

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
05 April, 02:45
Civil rights attorneys. Look at this development in Europe.
Now court battles against scamdemic start to bite. Last week a Belgian court ruled that all COVID 19 restrictions be lifted within 30 days because they had no legal basis. https://www.brusselstimes....

EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
05 April, 02:44
I know if you go back in my feed you will find a phone number or 2

05 April, 02:54
In response EAGLE 777 to his Publication
Thanks Anon, will do.