Ghost in the Kachime @Kristamatic
05 April, 02:35
Anons- I am looking for reccomendations for a lawyer who can help us fight back against our school district. They are mandating that every senior get tested for covid in order to attend graduation, AND mandating that they attend graduation, or they will dock their actual grades.My son should not have to get medical tests to attend his public school graduation. I am looking for reccomendations for actual lawyers in the state of Utah, who would be interested in fighting this, and even reccomendations for what kind of lawyer would be best for this suit. Please feel free to share this message with any one you think might be able to help. Thanks, I know I can count on Anons to help me fight this tyranny.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
They are converting a right (liberty) into a privilege.

Shuttlesworth v. City of Birmingham, AL
373 US 262
"If the state converts a right (liberty) into a privilege, the citizen can ignore the license and fee and engage in the right (liberty) with impunity."

see also

Murdock v. Pennsylvania
319 US 105
"No state shall convert a liberty into a privilege and charge a fee therefor."

It can be argued that forcing compliance with unproven science makes the person "pay a fee" or engage in behavior which is extorted in order to receive that which has already been EARNED.

I think there's a site - ICanDecide.org or .net or .com where they will provide you a Constitutional attorney if your job tries to force vaccination. Same law applies to this case.

Good luck!
02:58 PM - Apr 05, 2021
In response Ghost in the Kachime to her Publication
Only people mentioned by BumbleBeeZPatriot in this post can reply
Ghost in the Kachime @Kristamatic
05 April, 03:08
In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication
thank you anon! God bless you. we are feeling alone and angry and you are making me feel empowered instead!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
05 April, 03:12
You're very welcome, dear.

Hit me up any time.

05 April, 03:16
Might also help for the person NOT to become emotional, but to just point out what happened re the Nuremburg trials.

ALL who went along were executed or imprisoned.

EVERY SINGLE PERSON pushing this vax agenda will have to stand trial on these basic principles.

Research Nuremburg law & you will feel SUPER EMPOWERED!

Then just remember - our beloved Constitution was adopted during a smallpox epidemic.

Smallpox kills 60%+ of all who contract it.

This is about a coronavirus - the common cold.

99.96% chance of recovery if NOTHING is done.

Ask them to show you vax ingredients; you have the right to reject nanobots & fetal tissue, not to mention other poisonous ingredients.

Give them a list of BitChute & YouTube videos of people who've been damaged by the vax & can no longer work, or even walk & talk...

The list is endless when you realize THEY are the crazy people!