Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Teresa Hiers @t2hiers
18 April, 03:48
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
I am still banned on Twitter! But I ❤️ Anonup!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Roy Lion @Austria_Sword_of_truth
17 April, 02:39
Revelation 11(mod)
King James Version

11 And after three days and an half the spirit of life from our Father entered into them, and they stood upon their feet; and great fear fell upon them which saw them.Selah.
Lion of God 🙏 ❤️🙏
#GodWins
#GODSPEED
#PeaceIsThePrice

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
nO_JaB_ happaflapp @happaflapp
07 April, 05:03
Justice Clarence Thomas also decented from the SOCTUS hearing(s) about the 2020 election. That didn't do anything. I doubt that Thomas making a statement about violations of not only section 230, but the 1st amendment will do much either....except maybe open a few more eyes to BS that went on with the big 3 social media platforms. Maybe that's the point. Get this out there before DJT gets back to the office that he won in the 2020 election.

Twatter, Bragbook, and Instaslam can deny the censorship they perpetrated on the American people all they want. We all know it happened. We have the receipts. They even went so far as to brag about it in that Time article.

Alexis Stefko @lovelexxxx
07 April, 03:46
My Reddit "the Great Awakening" account is the one I most want to have back. There was so much information and Q Patriot conversations where we worked together to figure things out. Then 2 FaceBook accounts. One personal with all my friends from High school and pictures of friends and family. They deleted that account because I had a separate Qanon page with all Q videos and over 7,000 followers. They said that it was dangerous for me to have that account because I could conjure up a mob who could assemble quickly and cause violence and riots in an instance. Finally, my Twatter account was very conservative and had some Q related posts, so, of course, it had to be deleted. I'm such a threat to society, I had to be silenced and controlled. Thank Heavens for Anonup !!!

Lady Blueeyes @Ladyblueeyes
07 April, 02:35
I'm still suspended, and I don't even know what I did. 3 months now.

SJ. Rocks @SaraJaneRocks
07 April, 01:40

Spaulding Showalter @SpauldingShowalter
06 April, 07:39
Nah. they own the Supreme Court. They own CONgress. They own us.

Nancy Kivett @NancyVonKivett
06 April, 03:04
Reading they are!!❤

Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan donated @IceAndBlades
06 April, 11:06
Some of patriots have TONS of accts with TWTR lol
I had a few lol

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
06 April, 09:01
just tried. still wont let me on.

Mike Littlejohn @RobinhoodLa54
06 April, 01:59
That would be totally weird. To all of a sudden have 6 accounts restored? My oh my.

Nancy Kivett @NancyVonKivett
06 April, 03:05
In response Mike Littlejohn to his Publication
I had 12 other fb accounts

General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
06 April, 01:55
I am just missing a few peeps that I would like to say hi again toooo.. :)

Randy Shreds @SketchySk8
06 April, 12:35
Speaking of Twitter. I just noticed this picture behind Biden on the far right. To the best of my knowledge this picture was not there before. Can you see it?
#KennedyVision

TSC Notabot @TSCnotabot
06 April, 12:46
In response Randy Shreds to his Publication
pretty strange, there are skulls and demon face in the woodwork of this desk.

Denise Bel @DeniseExcited4Justice
05 April, 11:38
I would be so happy ifthey restored my first FB acct they removed.
Twiitter removal sucks, but FB is Personal. All my pics, memoriesof family, friends, etc. also had business page. For some its the Only way to connect..

Everyone who has lost their pages experience same loss..

Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan donated @IceAndBlades
06 April, 11:07
In response Denise Bel to her Publication
With you there!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
05 April, 11:35
I hope everyone kept that notice most of us received from them that said we would never get our acct back. Mine just came last week!
How about that for timing!!!
@doqholliday

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Nunya Business @AAug22
05 April, 07:30
If been scratching my head trying to figure out why the restored my account last week after it being shut down since early December. They ever restored my followers/follows. They gave me the lame excuse that it was caught in their automated spam account delete, never mentioning why they never responded to my many requests to begin with.

Nunya Business @AAug22
05 April, 11:22
In response Nunya Business to her Publication
Geezer. I really do know how to spell!

joann ferguson donated @joann212
05 April, 05:01
I will have to look into this. I've been hit and miss on here with work etc. going on. Sounds like good news!

Adonai Yeshua Ha Mashiach @Ragnorak
05 April, 05:00
😉

funker junkie @glowsticky
05 April, 04:12
My insta account got banned and all I did was post my art on it. Got banned becaues I commented on other accounts about election fraud tho

mike fitzpatrick @mikefitz4
05 April, 04:02
and why are you talking about class action suits? You are not a lawyer and certainly have no credentials in anything resembling such.

05 April, 04:01
No one gives a f*ck what Clarence Thomas says. His wife paid for busses to get insurrectionists to the capital. Kinda like the difficulty finding fit jobs as a pathetic conspiracy Qanon clown.

Grumpy Deplorable @GrumpyDeplorable
05 April, 04:00
I had the same thoughts. Clarence Thomas has possibly opened the door for our return. Twitter is evil and full of libtards but that’s where we need to be to battle those beyond hope and educate those who can be red pilled. It may be that digital soldiers are a key element of the great awakening. I was taken out in the first wave of the great purge and lost three more accounts using two different emails afterwards. I can’t go back the way things are now but if the law is on my side I feel the need to return to the battlefield. We are mearly cleaning our weapons and sharpening our bayonets on this platform although I very much appreciate having it. This platform for me is quirky, hard to navigate, and tough for me to post on. I had gotten very comfortable on Twitter. These are just my thoughts. I know everyone has different views and I respect them all.🇺🇸🐸

Warrior of the Light @Light_Warrior17
05 April, 03:58
a couple of weeks ago my appeal decision from twitter was emailed. Im still banned. FB, Twitter and IG are #Fooked

Only followers of this user (MMartique) can see their posts

Blue State Patriot @BlueStatePatriot
05 April, 03:41
I bailed on Facebook primarily because of the aspects of it that made it feel like middle school and high school revisited. When I learned they were selling user data to Cambridge Analytica I felt more confident about my decision. So I won't be back there.

Data Gramma @Vic
05 April, 03:52
In response Blue State Patriot to her Publication
Funny you say that about middle school mentality. I cancelled my FB account because I was tired of looking at "fish lip" photos.

Jody Donohue @Jody
05 April, 03:39
Yay SCJ Clarence Thomas! You couldn’t drag me back to any of my accts banned on the twit. Jackwasadyck.

Sheila Abrams @Peeved_Patriot
05 April, 03:38
They have not restored any of the 3 accounts I had, and did not give me a reason for totally taking down all 3 accounts and even removing all my contacts and followers, without any warning or explanation.

05 April, 04:03
In response Sheila Abrams to her Publication
It could be because you reposted false and fictitious batshit conspiracy bullshit, isn't that what Qanons do? maybe get that Xanax prescription refilled and start some self reflection.

Ellie Lamson @ellielamson
05 April, 03:37
I'm still suspended - will let you know as well!