Qbero Gil Vega @Qbero17
πŸ‘€ Q EXPOSED it ALLπŸ’₯πŸ’‘

If Q was a pysop against the patriots then it was the worst pysop EVER. Hey Cabal/DS thanks for exposing yourselves to the entire world. hahahaha πŸ˜€πŸ‘πŸ’‘πŸŒπŸ‘ŠπŸ»

WE ARE AWAKE & THEY ARE #Fooked πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯ βš–#NCSWICβš–

#wwg1wga #TheGreatAwakening #darktolight #TheStorm #thestormisuponus #Redpill #MAGA #KAG #trusttheplan #TheGreatAwakeningWorldwide #SaveTheChildren #Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming #Trump2020 #Biblical #Draintheswamp #AnonUp #DigitalSoldier #obamagate #PedoGate #endthefed #centralbankscam WE ARE AWAKE & THEY ARE #Fooked πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
01:59 AM - Jan 23, 2021
Only people mentioned by Qbero17 in this post can reply
Darko Jozipovic @PhenQlix
24 January, 06:34
In response Qbero Gil Vega to his Publication
It is a Psyop for the Deep State ._. we know already how the DS is working :D

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tony Hawk @TQNY
24 January, 05:29
If Joe is a Clone/Actor ... then she was also picked to show how bad the Dems pick their Staff
I still see it as a movie.. of which the Dems/Cabal have NO Control over who Acts in it

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rachel Patriot @Rachiejoy777
24 January, 03:55
🀑

Bob Enslow @cmbwsu
24 January, 03:53
Jen Psaki is a peice of work. I posted this earlier today https://anonup.com/thread/... and am going to do some more research/sleuthing here tomorrow:
https://tineye.com/search/...

Almost 1am here and gotta hit the hay. If I find anything interesting I'll tag you.

Bob Enslow @cmbwsu
24 January, 03:19
In response Bob Enslow to his Publication
I did the search ... had to translate a lot of Russian; but, did not find anything significant. Should I find something in he future I will tag you -- would appreciate if you would do the same. The more we know and the more we get "get out there" the better! Cheers!

Nancy Ross @Hawaiiananon
24 January, 03:20
orange woman bad

Layney 888 Z- K3K @layney888
24 January, 03:11
Marshmellow head

Theresa Marie @Tmaries3
23 January, 04:11
πŸ‘€πŸ‘€