Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Watch as the whole world begins to realize they’ve been duped...
10:29 AM - Apr 05, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Lili MoM @LiliMoM
12 April, 06:21
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
OH BUT ... BUT .... DOUBLE MUTANT RONA STRAIN !!!!!!!!!@!!!!!!!!!

😂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lee Aura @LeeAnon37
07 April, 01:32
This whole mask charade served multiple purposes- gauge the mass’ compliance, pick off the weak ones with a bacterial infection in their lungs for being dumb enough to block their freaking airways with a fucking BACTERIA FILTER, and conjure up more loosh for their parasite asses by having everyone participate in their giant ritual with face coverings and signs on the floor to stay six feet apart. Going out in public makes me want to bitchslap each mask wearing fool that walks passed me so I use pick up for everything. Then I get more annoyed as a masker brings my groceries out to me. Generational fluoridation has served its purpose and then some. *bigasssigh*

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
white light @prOjectWhiteLIght
07 April, 01:01
Just wait until they find out about the brain worms 😷 🐛https://odysee.com/TimTru...

General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
06 April, 02:28
There gonna be like "WT_"

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
05 April, 05:21
AND
who forgot to ask the homeless people in this country why any of them are still FOOKN LIVING????
Why are they not mostly all dead??
Maybe we need a news station that will post daily how many people died from each cause of death for the past 3 years in bold print.
What happened to Fauci's prediction MONTHS before covid hit that THE PLANET WOULD HAVE THE WORST YEAR OF PNEUMONIA WE POSSIBLY HAD EVER HAD?

Yeah Nana took the day off yesterday!
Pottie mouth today!

Lisa Groenewoud @VictoryOfTheLight369
05 April, 02:10
thank you for posting - message is getting louder!

non Pareil99 @nonpareil99
07 April, 06:28
In response Lisa Groenewoud to her Publication
♥️♥️♥️🙏🙏🙏

WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
05 April, 12:48
Most places don't enforce the illegal mandates.

And, most people wear their filthy masks because they don't want to get yelled at.

Just travelled across the country. Had only one person tell me I couldn't buy a pickle and a bottle of water because I didn't have a mask on. I put both on the counter, said they must be tainted now, and left the store.

When people stop the mask wearing nonsense this horror show will be over.

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
06 April, 03:36
In response WIPatriot IRL to her Publication
EXACTLY. i keep telling people and they are terrified of covid. the shit doesnt even exist.

non Pareil99 @nonpareil99
24 April, 02:28
In response WIPatriot IRL to her Publication
:) 🙏💫🕊🕊🕊💫💐

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
05 April, 11:59
And that's how that ball gets rolling down the hill, gaining mass and momentum as it goes.
Recognizing the first lie, then wondering what else is a lie, then through research uncovering the whole stinking lot!
Awakening!
😴 😶 🧐 😲 😬 🤢 😱 😵 😡 🤬 😮 🙃 😎

Denni USA @DenniUSA
05 April, 11:55
I work in the medical field (forced to wear a face diaper daily!) and more and more I have patients complaining about the restrictions and how it is all BS (face masks, lock downs and even the vaccines). Slowly the masses are awakening!

WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
05 April, 12:49
In response Denni USA to his Publication
Are those people wearing masks and complaining? Or, are they brave enough to show their smiles?

Starz4stripes Lmm @Starz4stripes
06 April, 01:42
In response Denni USA to his Publication
i also work in the medical field & have to wear a useless mask and am shocked by how many of my co workers are totally brainwashed. I try to tell them stuff & get called a conspiracy theorist lol. cant wait til i am vindicated when the truth about everything comes out !

Young@❤️ 123 @YoungatHeart
05 April, 11:37

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
05 April, 11:29
still waiting

John Q.. @_Master_Mind_
05 April, 11:10

1776 Again @BludGeonT
06 April, 03:17
In response John Q.. to his Publication
Needs to be watched now and again, RIP AB

Storm Patriot @Strmchsr
05 April, 11:05
Like Q said, they won’t be able to ealk down the street...

General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
06 April, 02:29
In response Storm Patriot to her Publication
Or they will have to wear the full body intel suits to hide...

robin fineman @RobinD
05 April, 11:04
I've got to get a tee shirt!!
I'm in NY and under Cuomo's rules.
Best one I heard from him is
today is Friday and lockdowns /
face masks will start on Monday!!
Everyone here is believing everything!!
Taking the 2 shots and thinking I
am off my rocker. Nobody will listen or even
look at anything I want to show them,

Denni USA @DenniUSA
05 April, 11:42
In response robin fineman to her Publication
I am originally from MI and it’s crazy how brainwashed all my friends and family are back there. I have given up trying to show them any data because they just don’t want to see or hear it. 🐑🐑🐑

Follow the Constitution @FollowtheConstitution
05 April, 11:01

Salt + Light @SaltandLight
05 April, 10:57
Just rip the band aid off. We’ve got bigger fish to fry here.

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
05 April, 10:53
headlines and action like that confirm that Good Guys are in control. [they] wouldn’t deconstruct their system of control if [they] were in charge.

Sturgill Simpson @triqdaddy
05 April, 10:40
Cannot wait

Mary Donahue @Stonesthrow57
05 April, 10:39

RACHEL JOSIN @RACHELJO1
05 April, 10:37
Someone on my neighborhood website complained about a store where they were wearing the masks under their noses and called it "unacceptable." There's always someone like her. The part that shocked me was that about 20 people agreed with her - and noone disagreed with her. That just confirmed to me how many people are still so asleep. It's beyond scary.

Happy Days @Sun2516
05 April, 10:42
In response RACHEL JOSIN to her Publication
It is their religion,
They are Holy people in their Covid Fearing Religion.

robin fineman @RobinD
05 April, 11:07
In response RACHEL JOSIN to her Publication
😶😷It's my family and friends and everyone around
me. They say they watch THE REAL NEWS --CNN.😡👹

Donna Campbell @Lavender1951
05 April, 10:36
i cannot wait!!!!! the truth, the whole truth!!

Par Nelli @Parnelli
05 April, 10:34