Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
05 April, 05:50

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ethan Willey @WaffleWilley
Pictures? What are we fucking three year olds? what the FUCK. There's no point in this revolution "if it wont be televised" these were the biggest monsters on the planet and we get to hear about some woman or poor old man get run over by a car on the local news but these people get to stay alive. The Q team and who ever the whitehats are can go fuck themselves for playing God and telling the public about just execution. SO MUCH for being against "secret societies with secret proceedings"
09:41 AM - Apr 05, 2021
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Only people mentioned by WaffleWilley in this post can reply
Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
05 April, 07:37
In response Ethan Willey to his Publication
I feel your anger. so sick of these games.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ann Pawl @Annpawl
05 April, 05:41
so sad to see so many that can't express themselves without a potty mouth
it is really a shame indeed and such a poor example to the young generation

05 April, 06:31
In response Ann Pawl to her Publication
So sad people are secretly arresting and executing people and then making them millions of times more relevant abd famous and you want to talk about my language. Dont pull your guilt crap and not address the argument. Are you ok with executimg people like bibi then keep it a secret from the world? you lij
ke to talk about hy lamguage why font you justify that instead of ignoring my point

DJT THE LAST PRESIDENT @MAGNETGLOVE
05 April, 11:31
LEARN SATANIC/ILLUMINATI/SYMBOLISM! WE ARE SHOWN THE DEPTH OF THIS OCCULT AS WEATHERMEN AND OTHERS FLAIL HANDS AROUND WITH SYMBOLISMS.THEY R FAST WITH THEIR “in your face” MOVEMENTS OF SLIGHT OF HANDS. JOEL OSTEEN IS A PROFESSIONAL AS WELL. RESEARCH THEIR HAND SYMBOLS‼️
THE ONLY WAY I SEE THIS HORRIFIC NEWS BEING on tv WOULD BE THROUGH EBS IN A YEAR OR 2! WE HAVE TO UNITE TOGETHER FIRST!THEN COMES THE TRUTH! THEY THE CABAL/DEEPSTATE/ILLUMINATI HAVE HAD US SO DIVIDED‼️WE CANT DO ANYTHING UNTIL WE ALL STAND STRONG TOGETHER‼️IMO...THE BIGGER PICTURE IS COMING-LOTS GOING ON!

05 April, 11:41
In response DJT THE LAST PRESIDENT to his Publication
theres no 3xcuse for keeping a fake joe. IDFC. its a crime. not going to do anythibg about it. but im not impressed.

Johnny Thunders @Lamf77
05 April, 10:45
Symbolism will be there downfall.....yet all we see is bad algebra linked with Q posts allegedly meaning something that never happens. And lies and innuendo about live is dead and dead is alive. You want the people to wake up yet we is seems we are being lied to like kindergarten kids.

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
05 April, 10:22
AS #Greek PHILOSOPHERS OR ANTIQUITY STATED :

" FUCKIN EXACTLY"

05 April, 11:45
In response newbeginnings164 Discrete to his Publication
abd NOT tell the public. typo

05 April, 10:21
https://anonup.com/thread/...
I ENDORSE THIS :

Pictures? What are we fucking three year olds? what the FUCK. There's no point in this revolution "if it wont be televised"

these were the biggest monsters on the planet and we get to hear about some woman or poor old man get run over by a car on the local news but these people get to stay alive. T

he Q team and who ever
#Epic PART

the whitehats are can go fuck themselves for playing God ____________________________________________________

#Epic PART

and telling the public about just execution.
SO MUCH for being against "secret societies with secret proceedings"

#wwg1wga
#MAGA
#Trump
#TheGreatAwakening
#GodWins
#QANON

Denise Gee @Aynaia
05 April, 09:49
Youll get to see PLENTY angry man, the time is coming for that, VERY soon.
And no, Q is NOT my Source on that, my Source is MUCH higher up than Q.

05 April, 10:59
In response Denise Gee to her Publication

05 April, 11:49
In response Denise Gee to her Publication
I hope so sista