Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
05 April, 05:50

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ethan Willey @WaffleWilley
05 April, 09:41
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Pictures? What are we fucking three year olds? what the FUCK. There's no point in this revolution "if it wont be televised" these were the biggest monsters on the planet and we get to hear about some woman or poor old man get run over by a car on the local news but these people get to stay alive. The Q team and who ever the whitehats are can go fuck themselves for playing God and telling the public about just execution. SO MUCH for being against "secret societies with secret proceedings"

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Denise Gee @Aynaia
Youll get to see PLENTY angry man, the time is coming for that, VERY soon.
And no, Q is NOT my Source on that, my Source is MUCH higher up than Q.
09:49 AM - Apr 05, 2021
In response Ethan Willey to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Aynaia in this post can reply
Ethan Willey @WaffleWilley
05 April, 11:49
In response Denise Gee to her Publication
I hope so sista

Denise Gee @Aynaia
05 April, 03:38
Apparently its my mission in life, to alwYs be right I mean!😁

Denise Gee @Aynaia
05 April, 03:42
Just keep paying attention to the News, theres a Storm a brewin right before your very eyes, but dont worry, Source said He was on His way!😉
Id pay particular attention to the Ukraine region, Myanmars borders, & of course the Evergreen Mystery!

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
05 April, 10:59
In response Denise Gee to her Publication