Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
The chatter on channels does not indicate that the militias in this country are going to continue to go along with this past the end of this month. They are done they say with the goal post moving.

Dont shoot the messenger!

Robert David Steele: Arise USA The
Resurrection
Tour & Return of Donald Trump! America is Back! – David Nino Rodrigues(Must Video)
https://nettle.news/43o

#wwg1wga #MAGA#Trump#TheGreatAwakening#GodWins#QANON
Robert David Steele: Arise USA The Resurrection Tour & Return of Donald Trump! America is Back! - David Nino Rodrigues(Must Video) - best news here
Robert David Steele: Arise USA The Resurrection Tour & Return of Donald Trump! America is Back! – David Nion Rodrigues WATCH VIDEO:
https://nettle.news/43o
08:40 AM - Apr 05, 2021
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Optimus Titan @OptimusTitan6868
05 April, 04:14
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Im surprised they have allowed it to continue this long.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
05 April, 04:47
In response Optimus Titan to his Publication
I dont think they really want to have to do it.

They would all support the military if their leaders just stand up and defend the constitution.
They have told DJT many times that they have his back all he has to do is call and they will be there, even before it was cool to be in that position.

They love our cops and military as do we and do not want to have to go against the resistance they will be forced to put up if they do their jobs.
I think in one other country the cops and military just laid down their weapons and said fook this we are not going to stop them from doing what we would like to do as well.

If Q has seen the future then they must know when that time is I think. I HOPE!
We do not want it to come to that cause that is what they want so fake ass B1d3n can call on the UN for assistance perhaps.
I understand we have them on American soil but that is just rumors I have heard.
Best case, Military steps up this month. The law is clear.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
dawny haswell @darktolight2022
05 April, 04:02
Very true i am sick of hearing next week is the big week then that week passes then they say well it was behind the scenes then next week will be public then oh something happened then next week ect ect they are all full of it

Matt Smith @mttdsmth727
05 April, 04:26
In response dawny haswell to his Publication
I too feel your frustration. That said, everyone is more than likely trying to help and be optimistic as they hide their own frustration.
I sooo want this movie to be over. Dissapointment (or frequent dissapointment) will make the ending more meaningful. I stop, I pray, and turn it over to God.
Hope this helps others!
Anyone have another solution that works for you?

Only followers of this user (Rose739) can see their posts

Murphy Law @MurphyLawPhd
05 April, 10:46
a lot of shills out there making a buck... careful who you follow especially CIA... so many predictions and nothing to show for it...RDS, CW, SP, JOS & their like are psyops

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
05 April, 04:08
In response Murphy Law to his Publication
Yeah I know but I take in everything. We can only know what to do if we know all that is going on.
Many CIA, a few good men in the mix, but my opinion very damn few.
Is what he is selling a good thing for American, well not trusting either party and creating a country with an all decerning public is to me a good thing.
Is he making money along the way, no doubt.
Will anyone other than billionaires be able to full time spread the truth news without a money source, the answer to that is no.

That one fact is one of the main ways [they] have held control for so fookn long I think. And we were just at the precipice of the point of no return of their hand picked companies controlling our entire lives forever with no hope of the small ones ever getting a foothold.
I think we need to simply hold them accountable. Only he knows his true agenda but much of what he has done for yrs has been responsible for bringing the attention. We'll see where he goes with his new found power.😘😇😘😁

Hailey Wills @Haileysway
05 April, 04:26
In response Murphy Law to his Publication
JOS never set any dates. He did say his OPINION was April 1st or before, but said he placed his bets on that and now is paying with an offer to double down on an extension. He clearly said its imminent, but was wrong on the 1st. He always said it was his opinion on when.