Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
05 April, 08:40
The chatter on channels does not indicate that the militias in this country are going to continue to go along with this past the end of this month. They are done they say with the goal post moving.

Dont shoot the messenger!

Robert David Steele: Arise USA The
Resurrection
Tour & Return of Donald Trump! America is Back! – David Nino Rodrigues(Must Video)
https://nettle.news/43o

#wwg1wga #MAGA#Trump#TheGreatAwakening#GodWins#QANON
Robert David Steele: Arise USA The Resurrection Tour & Return of Donald Trump! America is Back! - David Nino Rodrigues(Must Video) - best news here
Robert David Steele: Arise USA The Resurrection Tour & Return of Donald Trump! America is Back! – David Nion Rodrigues WATCH VIDEO:
https://nettle.news/43o

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Murphy Law @MurphyLawPhd
05 April, 10:46
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
a lot of shills out there making a buck... careful who you follow especially CIA... so many predictions and nothing to show for it...RDS, CW, SP, JOS & their like are psyops

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Yeah I know but I take in everything. We can only know what to do if we know all that is going on.
Many CIA, a few good men in the mix, but my opinion very damn few.
Is what he is selling a good thing for American, well not trusting either party and creating a country with an all decerning public is to me a good thing.
Is he making money along the way, no doubt.
Will anyone other than billionaires be able to full time spread the truth news without a money source, the answer to that is no.

That one fact is one of the main ways [they] have held control for so fookn long I think. And we were just at the precipice of the point of no return of their hand picked companies controlling our entire lives forever with no hope of the small ones ever getting a foothold.
I think we need to simply hold them accountable. Only he knows his true agenda but much of what he has done for yrs has been responsible for bringing the attention. We'll see where he goes with his new found power.😘😇😘😁
04:08 PM - Apr 05, 2021
In response Murphy Law to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Angels Here -Z, click on at the bottom under it