Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
05 April, 08:40
The chatter on channels does not indicate that the militias in this country are going to continue to go along with this past the end of this month. They are done they say with the goal post moving.

Dont shoot the messenger!

Robert David Steele: Arise USA The
Resurrection
Tour & Return of Donald Trump! America is Back! – David Nino Rodrigues(Must Video)
https://nettle.news/43o

#wwg1wga #MAGA#Trump#TheGreatAwakening#GodWins#QANON
Robert David Steele: Arise USA The Resurrection Tour & Return of Donald Trump! America is Back! - David Nino Rodrigues(Must Video) - best news here
Robert David Steele: Arise USA The Resurrection Tour & Return of Donald Trump! America is Back! – David Nion Rodrigues WATCH VIDEO:
https://nettle.news/43o

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
dawny haswell @darktolight2022
Very true i am sick of hearing next week is the big week then that week passes then they say well it was behind the scenes then next week will be public then oh something happened then next week ect ect they are all full of it
04:02 PM - Apr 05, 2021
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by darktolight2022 in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (Rose739) can see their posts

05 April, 06:30
In response Rose Keller to her Publication
You - Nana
Same thoughts
It is hard to stay in this to push because it lowers my frequency every time I have to stay in it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Matt Smith @mttdsmth727
05 April, 04:26
In response dawny haswell to his Publication
I too feel your frustration. That said, everyone is more than likely trying to help and be optimistic as they hide their own frustration.
I sooo want this movie to be over. Dissapointment (or frequent dissapointment) will make the ending more meaningful. I stop, I pray, and turn it over to God.
Hope this helps others!
Anyone have another solution that works for you?

dawny haswell @darktolight2022
05 April, 04:31
In response Matt Smith to his Publication
Me personally i don't give a monkeys about me it is the children at the borders that is getting to me unless you have felt what they are going through you would not understand i to had a dirty old man ontop of me when i was the age of 4 till 9 i cannot sit back knowing & listening to people say enjoy the movie it is not a movie it is real i live in the UK i don't understand how americans can sit back & wait knowing what is going on there without even protesting going near there demanding help for the children!

05 April, 04:21
I know but in all fairness to Juan O Savin on this he has said since well over a year ago that it would take most of this year to actually get most of this straightened out & in the open.
Now Idk what he thought was gonna happen by April 1 but timelines shift based upon what we do.

That is how this shit works. They know the end but do not have complete control as to how we get there I think.

PERSONAL FOOKN OPINION INCOMING!!!>
We all need to,(all 80+ million of us) start calling our damn representatives and the pentagon every damn day in shifts demanding that the military take over just as the constitution requires and put an end to this fake ass stolen election.

We need to get with (from what I hear) groups already forming to support a constitutional republic and create our own community protection plans for when the shit hits the fan! I think it. Sadly It is coming either when the military takes over or if they don't the militias are going to try to take the country ba

MiSuzie Q.. @MiSuzieQ
05 April, 04:11
We all have an option of who to follow, why do you listen to people that consistently "disappoint" you...NO ONE KNOWS what and when anything will happen, so if anyone is throwing out dates and events, stop listening, it's called free will, we all have it, for now.

Mary Donahue @Stonesthrow57
05 April, 04:09