Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
05 April, 08:40
The chatter on channels does not indicate that the militias in this country are going to continue to go along with this past the end of this month. They are done they say with the goal post moving.

Dont shoot the messenger!

Robert David Steele: Arise USA The
Resurrection
Tour & Return of Donald Trump! America is Back! – David Nino Rodrigues(Must Video)
https://nettle.news/43o

#wwg1wga #MAGA#Trump#TheGreatAwakening#GodWins#QANON
Robert David Steele: Arise USA The Resurrection Tour & Return of Donald Trump! America is Back! - David Nino Rodrigues(Must Video) - best news here
Robert David Steele: Arise USA The Resurrection Tour & Return of Donald Trump! America is Back! – David Nion Rodrigues WATCH VIDEO:
https://nettle.news/43o

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
dawny haswell @darktolight2022
05 April, 04:02
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Very true i am sick of hearing next week is the big week then that week passes then they say well it was behind the scenes then next week will be public then oh something happened then next week ect ect they are all full of it

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Matt Smith @mttdsmth727
I too feel your frustration. That said, everyone is more than likely trying to help and be optimistic as they hide their own frustration.
I sooo want this movie to be over. Dissapointment (or frequent dissapointment) will make the ending more meaningful. I stop, I pray, and turn it over to God.
Hope this helps others!
Anyone have another solution that works for you?
04:26 PM - Apr 05, 2021
In response dawny haswell to his Publication
Only people mentioned by mttdsmth727 in this post can reply
dawny haswell @darktolight2022
05 April, 04:31
In response Matt Smith to his Publication
Me personally i don't give a monkeys about me it is the children at the borders that is getting to me unless you have felt what they are going through you would not understand i to had a dirty old man ontop of me when i was the age of 4 till 9 i cannot sit back knowing & listening to people say enjoy the movie it is not a movie it is real i live in the UK i don't understand how americans can sit back & wait knowing what is going on there without even protesting going near there demanding help for the children!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
05 April, 06:33
Nana thinks that Trump had stopped their flow of children and B1d3n has generated a whole new crop of kids for their adrenachrome and sexual torture rituals.

Jay Bird @HawksNest3
05 April, 06:39
I have seen and heard through personal experience MOST "Americans" don't want to hear and hide in their own little BS reality. It's really quite sad. Wonder if they would feel different if it happened to someone THEY love. Too many blinders on too many people. It's frustrating as hell!