Only followers of this user (Miss_Wide_Awake) can see their posts

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
08 May, 05:54
In response Miss Wide Awake to her Publication
Way past time! Its a money making rackett.....follow the money! Clear as a bell to me!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
P.Q.Anon PCP @PQAnon
05 April, 09:56

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
05 April, 08:39
Now thats a red pill

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
05 April, 08:29
And hold those responsible accountable.
MDs (medical drug dealers) included.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
05 April, 04:41
My son couldn't walk for 24-48 hours after vaccines. It was terrifying. He struggles in school and has so many allergies. For several years he broke out into hives the size of golf balls. I regret vaccinating my children. I didn't know :(.

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
05 April, 08:31
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Detox, detox, detox.
There is s lady named Kerri Rivera who has cured more than 130 children of autism.
CURED.
She does it with food grade diatomaceous earth and MMS.
Her videos were removed from YouTube, but I'm sure you can find them elsewhere now.

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
05 April, 04:19
🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬😡😡😡😡🤬🤬🤬

reaper myer @reapermyer
05 April, 03:02
prob are fat and need glasses too

Annette Evans Eley @WelshAnnieevs
05 April, 04:34
In response reaper myer to his Publication
that’s a stupid statement i’ve ever heard unless you’ve got evidence to prove that comment! Children Having to wear glasses can be down to historical family genetics, also premature born babies are more likely to wear glasses, as there’s a weakness that occurs frim being born early!.

Annette Evans Eley @WelshAnnieevs
05 April, 04:34
In response reaper myer to his Publication
that’s a stupid statement i’ve ever heard unless you’ve got evidence to prove that comment! Children Having to wear glasses can be down to historical family genetics, also premature born babies are more likely to wear glasses, as there’s a weakness that occurs frim being born early!.

Vicki Merivale @MrsMerry
05 April, 02:58
baby boomer here. our mum told us to go out and play with the neighbours kids if they caught measles, mumps or chicken pox, so we could catch it and get it over and done with. dam smart those war time mums! the world is dumbed down to almost self destruction right now.

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
06 April, 09:33
In response Vicki Merivale to her Publication
Yes I remember that! We kids all got those dieases and survived. Probably gave our immune system a boost. 😁

Pink Totter @Totter
17 April, 11:23
In response Vicki Merivale to her Publication
The whole neighborhood of kids all had chicken pox at the same time.