Only followers of this user (Miss_Wide_Awake) can see their posts

Only people mentioned by reapermyer in this post can reply
Annette Evans Eley @WelshAnnieevs
05 April, 04:34
In response reaper myer to his Publication
that’s a stupid statement i’ve ever heard unless you’ve got evidence to prove that comment! Children Having to wear glasses can be down to historical family genetics, also premature born babies are more likely to wear glasses, as there’s a weakness that occurs frim being born early!.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
reaper myer @reapermyer
05 April, 10:03
In response Annette Evans Eley to her Publication
🤷‍♂️when i was a kid in the 1980s very few wore glasses. today alot wear glasses. i guess im stupid for observing that

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Annette Evans Eley @WelshAnnieevs
05 April, 04:34
In response reaper myer to his Publication
that’s a stupid statement i’ve ever heard unless you’ve got evidence to prove that comment! Children Having to wear glasses can be down to historical family genetics, also premature born babies are more likely to wear glasses, as there’s a weakness that occurs frim being born early!.