Gen Flynn @GenFlynn
04 April, 04:12
Navy Seals Rescue Over a thousand trafficked children and dead bodies out of shipping containers in the Suez Canal.

#wwg1wga #MAGA #Trump #TheGreatAwakening #GodWins #Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming #KAG #JuanOSavin #darktolight #JESUIT #jfk #Evergreen #government #QANON

https://nettle.news/navy-s...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
04 April, 08:33
In response Gen Flynn to his Publication
Yet not a word on MSM. Make it all stop!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Robert Travers @Robert1957
04 April, 08:36
In response Melanie Rieger to her Publication
Because its a fake story. The ship is still at sea. You cant get into the containers until is at port. Cmon man

04 April, 08:51
In response Robert Travers to his Publication
Is that a fact..

04 April, 09:08
Well. Its a fact its still in the canal. Its a fact there are about 22,000 containers on the ship. Its a fact there isnt a ship big enough with a very large crane on rails to offload it at sea. Its a fact there is no other ship near it except much smaller boats doing the inspection. So, I would say yes, thats a fact. They cant safely move those containers while at sea because it would cause stability issues. It has to be at port that has the proper equipment to offload it. Back in the late 70s I worked on a boat. Not a cargo ship but Ive seen how its done. I was stationed at Pelican Island in Galveston.

04 April, 09:15
Thank you for your reply, i wasnt doubting you i just dont know what to believe anymore. I just want it over...

04 April, 09:25
Sorry if I came off wrong. My apologies. There is a LOT of misinformation on here and it causes a LOT of confusion. Just like you said. People are tired of waiting. I get it. But when hope turns into desperation it causes a grasping at straws effect. And that causes gullibility to surface in many. I try to think logically in these things leaving emotion and my own sense of what, how and when things should happen out of the process. It allows me to get a clearer picture. Q told us "Question everything"! Thats what I do. In my opinion...NO INFORMATION IS BETTER THAN FALSE INFORMATION. So when I see things that are not logical....I try to bring attention to it. If I see truth or logic....I try to bring attention to it! Logic works better when self is not involved.

Ivan Trowbridge @Sheppard1
Yes 👍 I understand your comment but rescuing these people doesn't mean it needs to be unloaded.
these containers keeping them are on Deck level and they come out and stretch and what have ya during traverse...
I believe it to be true, they don't need unloading to do this and the smaller craft are Seal Team 😎🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🙏💜🙌
09:52 PM - Apr 04, 2021
Only people mentioned by Sheppard1 in this post can reply
04 April, 09:58
In response Ivan Trowbridge to his Publication
Ok. Believe what you will. But if holding people captive for trafficking...they aint coming out to stretch. And they are not going to be easily accessible. But, maybe its just me. No. Its not just me. They did actually find containers with people in them leaving Haiti. They had everything in the container. Food, water, buckets for toilets. Car batteries operated lights. And holes for air. They found them because they had info on it and when the ship was unloaded...bingo! But...whatever.