Gen Flynn @GenFlynn
04 April, 04:12
Navy Seals Rescue Over a thousand trafficked children and dead bodies out of shipping containers in the Suez Canal.

#wwg1wga #MAGA #Trump #TheGreatAwakening #GodWins #Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming #KAG #JuanOSavin #darktolight #JESUIT #jfk #Evergreen #government #QANON

https://nettle.news/navy-s...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
04 April, 08:33
In response Gen Flynn to his Publication
Yet not a word on MSM. Make it all stop!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Robert Travers @Robert1957
Because its a fake story. The ship is still at sea. You cant get into the containers until is at port. Cmon man
08:36 PM - Apr 04, 2021
In response Melanie Rieger to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Robert1957 in this post can reply
Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
04 April, 08:51
In response Robert Travers to his Publication
Is that a fact..

Robert Travers @Robert1957
04 April, 09:08
In response Melanie Rieger to her Publication
Well. Its a fact its still in the canal. Its a fact there are about 22,000 containers on the ship. Its a fact there isnt a ship big enough with a very large crane on rails to offload it at sea. Its a fact there is no other ship near it except much smaller boats doing the inspection. So, I would say yes, thats a fact. They cant safely move those containers while at sea because it would cause stability issues. It has to be at port that has the proper equipment to offload it. Back in the late 70s I worked on a boat. Not a cargo ship but Ive seen how its done. I was stationed at Pelican Island in Galveston.