Dovetail 1221 donated @1221Dovetail
04 April, 08:30
The Best Is Yet To Come!! ✨☀️✨
NESARA = NATIONAL ✨🇺🇸✨
GESARA = GLOBAL ✨🌎✨
#wwg1wga . ✨🙏🏼✨
#MAGA . ✨❤️✨

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
manny iamdjanggo @iamdjanggo
I would like to share a selfush thought (i know).
Kinda want to the start date so i can buy a Tacoma TRD PRO. The thought of just sticking it one last time to the banks would a coup de grâce
what would be your self indulgence?
11:13 PM - Apr 04, 2021
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by iamdjanggo in this post can reply
Lady Blueeyes @Ladyblueeyes
01 June, 01:27
In response manny iamdjanggo to his Publication
Will lose my job this fall due to company restructure. 67 years old so will have to retire sooner than planned. Would love for my mortgage to go away.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Danielle Hug @Lionsden
01 June, 12:05
Honesty is what drives us. I'm saddened to see such dishonesty PORTRAYING here. 😥

01 June, 08:40
In response Danielle Hug to his Publication
thank you for pointing that out... i have not thought of that ramification...

Danielle Hug @Lionsden
01 June, 12:02
That's not how it works. Malicious actions won't be supported. Thought you knew that already 🤔

Cindy Rogers @CjRogers49
04 April, 11:21
A Jeep Patriot so i wouldn't have to beg for rides.

04 April, 11:15
(edit) Kinda want to KNOW...

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
04 April, 11:14
😁😁😁😁😁🧐