walker Fast @Fastwalker
03 April, 04:43

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
white light @prOjectWhiteLIght
03 April, 11:26
In response walker Fast to his Publication
the real Putin was taken out...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
RGusman Gusman4 @RGusman10
04 April, 07:19
In response white light to his Publication
I read an article stating the same. The origional was out of control killing opponts and military came to his house and took him away. few days later brought him back. His wife instantly said that is not my husband. This is your husband. She slept on the couch for some time and eventually left.

it's hard to know what to believe... why anyone was taken out. Heard something similar but the one working with Trump is a good man... i think 🤷‍♂️
01:46 PM - Apr 04, 2021
In response RGusman Gusman4 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by prOjectWhiteLIght in this post can reply
RGusman Gusman4 @RGusman10
05 April, 08:29
In response white light to his Publication
I believe Russia has had a difficult time with there deep state. Back in the day they were christian and a lot still are. I believe when this guy took over things changed for the better.

05 April, 01:01
In response RGusman Gusman4 to his Publication
This guy is a stand-in and not a clone judging from the ears so that's understandable and a good thing then. clones can't be good guys, i don't think, not in this movie... Do you know when the original was taken out?