Only people mentioned by Fastwalker in this post can reply
Robert Travers @Robert1957
14 November, 08:18
In response walker Fast to his Publication
I see some comments about Putin being taken out. I doubt that. Putin is a white hat. But because he puts Russia first, as Trump puts America first, his actions sometimes collide with our interests. That in mind, the media and DS demonize him. It seems to me that the ones who are demonized are the white hats while the ones they are soft on are actually the black hats. The cabal runs the media. The media directly influences perception. Most people seldom have an original perception of reality. But that is slowly changing. I think in the end...the real good guys are gonna surprise many of us. Im including Putin. Kim. Xi. Putin has already freed himself. Kim to some extent. Xi is in the early stages of being freed and has a long way to go. Study the body language of those leaders Trump met with in 17-18. Who was uncomfortable. The Pope? The Queen? Merkel? The pharma meet in Geneva? Who was smiling? Kim? Putin? Xi?
Optics are important.
Q

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Theatre of Operations @BrowardBravado
07 April, 08:20
And Putin doesn't allow Rap in his country. B/c he believe it poison the youth. I have to say, I can't blame him.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
white light @prOjectWhiteLIght
03 April, 11:26
the real Putin was taken out...

Theatre of Operations @BrowardBravado
07 April, 08:18
In response white light to his Publication
Face lift?????

joseph hartman @Punisher1214
07 April, 09:34
In response white light to his Publication
You can't be serious....

Only followers of this user (ROBBIN3971) can see their posts

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
03 April, 10:40
Russia has been all NON-GMO for years. Why can't we do that? Most of the world shuns Monsanto and its products. Why can't we do that?

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
04 April, 06:58
In response Kerry Carlson to her Publication
Because our betters want us to be sick and generate mucho bucks for their medical system.

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
03 April, 10:04
The less MSM I see the more I'm liking Putan!

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
03 April, 08:12
Love Putin!