walker Fast @Fastwalker
03 April, 04:43

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by prOjectWhiteLIght in this post can reply
joseph hartman @Punisher1214
07 April, 09:34
In response white light to his Publication
You can't be serious....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
white light @prOjectWhiteLIght
07 April, 12:22
In response joseph hartman to his Publication
did he have his ears and mole surgically changed? believe whatever you want

07 April, 12:43
In response joseph hartman to his Publication
if you are not OPEN to the TRUTH, you are going to have a very hard time of it when the truth of all that is comes out and it's coming, fast. Doing even a little research NOW into clones is going to help you a lot because they are real and live amongst us and so are the Galactics. If you want some help, I'll share my research with you and the majority of us are here for you but ultimately, the choice is yours whether to know or not 🙏

Theatre of Operations @BrowardBravado
07 April, 08:18
Face lift?????

07 April, 12:19
In response Theatre of Operations to his Publication
look at the ears...

RGusman Gusman4 @RGusman10
04 April, 07:19
I read an article stating the same. The origional was out of control killing opponts and military came to his house and took him away. few days later brought him back. His wife instantly said that is not my husband. This is your husband. She slept on the couch for some time and eventually left.

04 April, 01:46
In response RGusman Gusman4 to his Publication
it's hard to know what to believe... why anyone was taken out. Heard something similar but the one working with Trump is a good man... i think 🤷‍♂️