Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
03 April, 05:29
You never liked Gaetz or Desantis. You loved their replacements.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nikki Springer @Nikkispringer17
now you are spreading lies !! this is not true !!!
11:02 AM - Apr 04, 2021
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Nikkispringer17 in this post can reply
Nackendara Teslar @Nackendara
04 April, 01:37
In response Nikki Springer to his Publication
Are you that attached to those politicians? Seriously? Get a grip.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nikki Springer @Nikkispringer17
04 April, 01:42
In response Nackendara Teslar to her Publication
i can have my opinion with all the research i have done in many years ! its called free speech ! did you forget ! individualism and sovereinty free thought! truth ! if you make a statement add the proof !!

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
04 April, 01:22
RR Gaetz Masonic handshake. 98% of DC will fall.

Deus Omnipotens @Veritas159
05 April, 12:14
A couple of decades ago, a polical appointee at SAF-IA gave me the masonic handshake and tried to pick me up while my spouse sat next to me. He failed. 😂

Last name was Bauerline.

Desert Dog @Zippydog
08 April, 08:28
A play-ya.

Ghost_of_ Caroline @Ghost_of_Caroline
04 April, 11:16
you my friend are in point!!

Nackendara Teslar @Nackendara
04 April, 01:38
In response Ghost_of_ Caroline to her Publication
No she isn't. And I don't like your shoes.