Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
03 April, 05:29
You never liked Gaetz or Desantis. You loved their replacements.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nikki Springer @Nikkispringer17
04 April, 11:02
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
now you are spreading lies !! this is not true !!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nackendara Teslar @Nackendara
04 April, 01:37
In response Nikki Springer to his Publication
Are you that attached to those politicians? Seriously? Get a grip.

i can have my opinion with all the research i have done in many years ! its called free speech ! did you forget ! individualism and sovereinty free thought! truth ! if you make a statement add the proof !!
01:42 PM - Apr 04, 2021
In response Nackendara Teslar to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Nikkispringer17 in this post can reply
Dream Catcher @PatriotDreamCatcher
04 April, 05:46
Lets go on facts not opinions.

Nackendara Teslar @Nackendara
04 April, 01:48
You're attached to those politicians! HAHAHAHA! Can the ballon juice already! That guy doing his handshake bit is corrupt. And he's ugly too.

04 April, 01:50
In response Nackendara Teslar to her Publication
great proof !! outstanding research !! 😂😂😂