Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
You never liked Gaetz or Desantis. You loved their replacements.
05:29 PM - Apr 03, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Julie Casey @Trump2023
18 May, 12:27
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
All the bad guys are gone and the good guys are here to stay what makes a great movie great actors I love the plan . ❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
08 April, 09:41
Wow! Even if its hard to believe its better to be open minded.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
27 November, 06:23
In response Teresa Andersqn to her Publication
More now than ever in our lifetime! 💯😊🌠✨🤔🙏❤⚛

Yester Vue @realyestervue
08 April, 08:40

Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
27 November, 06:30
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
Russell Brand involved with ROTHCHILDS. Never cared for him anyway. 💩💩💩🔥🔥🔥

Yester Vue @realyestervue
08 April, 08:36
THANK YOU FOR SAYING THIS!!!! THERE ISN'T A CLEAN PAIR OF HANDS AMONG "ANY" OF CAPTIOL HILL!

RT_PEACE_LOVE_ TRUTH_FREEDOM @PEACE_LOVE
08 April, 08:31
I never trusted DeSantis or Gaetz. DeSantis accepting the Zionist award👺 and that monster was involved in the trafficking of children. as for Gaetz, I never gave him a second chance after it came out that he was with that underage girl, once a pervert always a pervert👺

Michelle Anderson @Misee70
20 April, 01:05
I would question the body language they’re good at doing this stuff. I’ll give DeSantis another chance.

Corinne Pleiadian @WeAreFree
14 April, 04:10
omg i never knew about these two😱

Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. @Olenna
13 April, 11:51
1. originals
2. the new DeSantis - heavier, different frame - lost the 'sad sack' look & grew a pair
3. the new Matt - much thinner - facial differences 🔥🔥🔥

Dana Scully - Z @XFILES
10 April, 12:30
Hand Gestures from Desantis
is telling us he is DJT

so are the others....
Assange's and Rich?

Elvis and MJ?

this is not fair....

more hints please!!🙏💥💣💥🙏

Kells 1960 @Kells1960
09 June, 10:52
In response Dana Scully - Z to her Publication
You are right. I saw the same thing and then when a shot from behind on Desantis came through as a reflection in a window without a doubt I saw DJT.

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
09 April, 03:42
There are so many secrets, I will just wait patiently until all is disclosed. Nothing surprises me anymore.

Patriots Garden @PatriotsGarden
08 April, 09:36
Nope: not their replacements either, though I understood they were "changed men." lol

⭐️⭐️⭐️Pepe Le Q~17⭐️⭐️⭐️ @TheQuietStorm17
08 April, 12:38
DeSantis was on the CCP pay list that i saw over a year ago!

: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
08 April, 12:14
NOTHING IS AS IT SEEMS

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
07 April, 01:37
😁😁😁✅💯

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
07 April, 01:38
In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication
📽🖥🍿🍿🍿🍿

Law & Physics @physics171
06 April, 12:08

Patriotic Carebear @Carebear17
06 April, 12:26
Here's some of Klaus Schwab's minions.🙄

Enough Already! @emdSD
06 April, 12:17
In response Patriotic Carebear to her Publication
Maria, Tulsi, and Dan ---- wow.
very good to know

Chris Topher @CJilian
09 April, 03:33
In response Patriotic Carebear to her Publication
Sad to see Maria B. on there. I thought she was one of the good ones.

Patriotic Carebear @Carebear17
06 April, 12:19
What about Josh Hawley???🤞🤞🤞

Elisabeth Maslard @ElisabethM7
05 April, 05:21
Exactly! Same with Ted Cruz...!

Patty Swiger @Swag
05 April, 11:16
WTF! flordia guy too!! 🤯🤯

Bea Benjamin @FranBea
05 April, 12:32
🤔🤔🤔🤔💥

GREGORY TODD @GQT
04 April, 09:30
I never look at the people just the policy decisions - anything else is a Gigantic mistake.

Ann Holden @Amandpms
04 April, 01:57
How 'bout this guy?

Mary Jo Rayle @Olive
04 April, 11:46
In response Ann Holden to her Publication
lf Senator Kennedy is not a white hat, I am losing hope of anybody being left.

Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. @Olenna
04 April, 01:35
I'm going to do as you suggested & look up everyone in Congress & Senate to figure out who is still left.
I know for sure: Hawley, Nunes, Jordan & Rand but i won't bet on anyone else yet.
will we see Radcliffe again?

Messiah One Is Coming @Pollywog47
04 April, 11:23
Florida had quite the trafficking arena of secrecy and you cannot traffic successfully without a corrupt Governor folks. Fact.
As for Matt...You need to circle back and find the photos of him and his "secret" cabal handshakes only known to the DS.
Old Matt&new Matt are not the same people.
CPAC was obvious for me when I saw DeSantis's double.

Tracy Cummins @GiveMeFreedom
04 April, 06:50
In response Messiah One Is Coming to her Publication
I am in shock...had no idea about these two. I shouldn't be surprised though, nothing should surprise me anymore.

Nikki Springer @Nikkispringer17
04 April, 11:02
now you are spreading lies !! this is not true !!!

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
04 April, 01:22
In response Nikki Springer to his Publication
RR Gaetz Masonic handshake. 98% of DC will fall.

Nackendara Teslar @Nackendara
04 April, 01:37
In response Nikki Springer to his Publication
Are you that attached to those politicians? Seriously? Get a grip.

Msterri ... @Msterri
04 April, 10:49
You are going to assume for a photo op that DeSantis is like the other two? Your thinking would make Donald Trump a pedophile because he was in photos with Epstein and Clinton. You are reaching. A photo with someone is not evidence. I’ve met and been in photos with a few of the elite pedophiles including Kevin Spacey, the Rock, Summer Redstone, etc. Guess what? It was during movie premiers, charity events, and work related. Sometimes you meet people that are bad and you don’t even know it.

Pubius Publicola @Publius1787
03 April, 11:58
Until I see some proof regarding Gaetz, which I'm certainly open to, I will consider this story is a honey pot to make the liberal media and sleeping leftwingers into Qanon sex trafficking conspiracy nuts.

Pubius Publicola @Publius1787
03 April, 11:56
Why would Trump support Desantis for FL governor if he was crooked? For that matter why would Trump wait until 2021 to take out the GOP trash on these two, he could have done it in 2018 or 2020...?

BTW, no one really has a good fix on what the underlying DOJ investigation. The papers have a shitload of anonymous source for virtually everything.

Remember Eric Grietens??? How's he sitting today?

About to be the next US Senator from MO with Roy Blount gone.

Ethan Willey @WaffleWilley
03 April, 09:55
So is it okay to show a complete nobody corrupt pedophil who we only know about cause he got to be VP, touching little kids on television. execute him. then show it on t.v. and make him famous. His form. His Image.his incarnation. his avatar. I knew what was going to happen way before we had any idea who trump was going to run up against.I knew exactly what they were going to do regardless before I heard about ANY of this. dead or alive. This is absolutely disgusting WHY WHY. i really dont fucking care at this point. If joe was executed. He shoukdnt of become 5000,00 times more famous then any reason he never would of and there's no stolen election cause there never was one.You're fucking replacing people and secretly arresting them and making their piece of fuck nobody existence famous to play the wake up game? you guys better have a pretty good reason not telling the public and then making these monsters famous playing God. retards think these people are aive.your causing fights

Ethan Willey @WaffleWilley
03 April, 09:57
In response Ethan Willey to his Publication
OH btw.WWG1WGA

Beth Wansley @SuperFlare
03 April, 09:51
Will anyone be left standing? Please, Ezra, just tell us who is left that hasn't been corrupted. Those that have been faithful and honest in the midst of this "Swamp Filth" are to be highly commended when this is all over!