Only people mentioned by Cowboyw2b in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Follow the Constitution @FollowtheConstitution
05 April, 10:03
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mnp Sna @ms2021
05 April, 06:38
Q#1027 04/04/2018 21:45:45
POTUS will be up all night.
Pray.
Watch the news tomorrow.
Q

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laura -VS @lachacquitamama
04 April, 08:54
What if he means Trump is up in the air and insulated?

Laura -VS @lachacquitamama
04 April, 09:01
In response Laura -VS to her Publication
The scripture adds up to "19"

SPORTS @SPORTS
04 April, 12:58
Would love to see Michael Maurice Pompeo actually DO something.

So tiring.

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
04 April, 01:13
In response SPORTS to his Publication
Are you doing more? Maybe you are and I do not know. My guess is Mike Pompeo is doing a lot and you ae looking for others to save you. Only you can save you. If you wait for others and provide nothing of value, you will not be saved

Julie Nicholls @downtownjuliebrown
04 April, 12:56
@RealMarjorieGreene suspended on Twitter for being a Christian on Easter. Her last post: “He is Risen!”

Evil is agitated today as millions of Christians gather together to celebrate Christ’s Resurrection.

Happy Easter to our Western Christians, He is Risen Indeed!

LaurenWitzkeDE

Follow the Constitution @FollowtheConstitution
04 April, 11:35
Jesus lives in each of us.

I wish that with each breath we choose to be reborn to be better.

Please allow me to leave a message for our dear patriot.

My dear brother Juan O Savin,

We are breathing deeply and growing, all of us.

Who can find the first message on the DJT tweer in which he warns of electoral fraud?

How many days before election day was this message published?

Has the military structure under DJT's command since 01/20/2016 been aware of digital Pearl Harbor against the US in the 2020 election?

Was there enough time and resources to devise a plan to avoid the attack? Or that it would allow the attack to subsequently identify and hold domestic and foreign attackers accountable?

The reality is that 74 days have passed since the presidential oath.

We are aware of the signals being sent.

Justice
For
Kids

and

Kennedy's

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
04 April, 10:52

Frank Ledz @OhThatsRuff
04 April, 10:48
its Easter