Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Without Jesus showing us the way and how important it is to spread truth, NONE of us would be Anons right now, fighting evil.

Think about that.

Because of Him...

#HEisRisen

πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌ
09:52 AM - Apr 04, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Young@❀️ 123 @YoungatHeart
06 April, 08:17
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
praying to stay strong but not seeing it. Friends and family getting the jab and celebrating. They call me the nut bag. ive failed on delivering the mesasge. so I back away. The so called brain turd president asks peeps to strp it up. thought he was a white hat actor. WTF. how can i continie to fight this bs. losing faith in this movenent snd humanity as a whole. so cruel. Do not trust anyone. taking me and my soul out of this fu ing game

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cathy QDell @Nine_0
06 April, 05:52
He came to me in a dream before all this began. He brought my favorite little dog, so I would know he has her. He said only this to me..."Everything is going to be alright". Just those words.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cathy QDell @Nine_0
06 April, 05:54
In response Cathy QDell to her Publication
I have severe heart damage. And now I know not to fear, so I WILL make it thru all this.

Diana Dale @Diswaneck
06 April, 01:15
Amen

Keila Anon @Only1KeyLaG
06 April, 01:37
He has risen INDEED!

Becky Helser @BH17
05 April, 09:28

GREGORY TODD @GQT
05 April, 09:36
In response Becky Helser to his Publication
Always does - Faith.

Deeann Sec @Duxgirl27
04 April, 11:29
He is risen,indeed! πŸ™πŸ»

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
04 April, 11:17
β€οΈπŸ™ #HEisRisen πŸ™β€οΈ

World Wide @worldwide
04 April, 11:08
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Only followers of this user (DISTILLED_ILLUSION) can see their posts

Andrew Canini @Truthprevails91
04 April, 08:23
i fought all day nothing like being called a nutjob for months on end by your own family thats walk around with mask on and gets vaccinated but im the lunatic ill keep the faith they can keep the mask

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
04 April, 08:38
In response Andrew Canini to his Publication
Happy Easter😎

Annie D-W @Annie172123
04 April, 05:31
amen

Patriot QBaby17 @QBaby17
04 April, 05:17
I am not a Truther because of the Anons and Q. I am a truther
because Christ made me one when I was born again decades ago. ONLY CHRIST GETS THE HONOR AND GLORY IN MY LIFE FOR TRUTH because HE IS TRUTH.
Some folks here have gotten real "twisted" up on what (who) TRUTH is and where it came from, and WHO to give honor and praise to. πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
04 April, 04:23
The teachings of Jesus are the only part of religion Nana is still sure of at this point, that and my direct connection to God.
God is real!
Angels are real!

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
04 April, 04:20
Suit UP Patriot! βš”οΈπŸŒβš”οΈ

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
04 April, 04:18
They only wish they could kill him again DOQ. Funny.

Christina Maga @Christina71
04 April, 04:10
He is EVERYTHING to me!!!!!!! I love him with all my heart and breath. πŸ™πŸ’–βœοΈπŸ€©

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
04 April, 04:09
Doq, you are πŸ’―πŸŽ―

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
04 April, 03:57

THE KAT @TheKAT2
04 April, 01:26
THAT is what we are ........

Jackie Patriot @Jackie_Patriot
04 April, 01:09
Amen and Amen!

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
04 April, 01:02
πŸ’›πŸ™πŸ»AmenπŸ™πŸ»πŸ’›

Jody Donohue @Jody
04 April, 12:54
Amen πŸ™β€οΈ

marcelo acevedo @marcelo197510
04 April, 12:47
πŸ™AmenπŸ™

Okram AΕ‘atnar @QSlo
04 April, 12:41
Jesus is my shepherd.
#wwg1wga

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
04 April, 12:31
Well said and Happy Easter Doq! πŸ™πŸ»

Follow the Constitution @FollowtheConstitution
04 April, 11:45
Jesus lives in each of us.

I wish that with each breath we choose to be reborn to be better.

Please allow me to leave a message for our dear patriot.

My dear brother Juan O Savin,

We are breathing deeply and growing, all of us.

Who can find the first message on the DJT tweer in which he warns of electoral fraud?

How many days before election day was this message published?

Has the military structure under DJT's command since 01/20/2016 been aware of digital Pearl Harbor against the US in the 2020 election?

Was there enough time and resources to devise a plan to avoid the attack? Or that it would allow the attack to subsequently identify and hold domestic and foreign attackers accountable?

The reality is that 74 days have passed since the presidential oath.

We are aware of the signals being sent.

Justice
For
Kids

and

Kennedy's

ConcernvatiViews @ConcernvatiViews
04 April, 11:33
No. The movement of Anons are based on political ideologies. Jesus did not come to save us from political suppression. He came to deliver us from spiritual oppression and enslavement. The religious leaders during the time of Jesus failed to understand this. They believed the Messiah would come to reign as King on Earth and destroy the political ruling kingdom of their day that being the Roman Empire. Christians be mindful that this entire world system is under the dominion of Satan. Jesus warned that we are not of this world system. Our King... our Kingdom is not of this world.

Patriot QBaby17 @QBaby17
04 April, 05:20
In response ConcernvatiViews to his Publication
AMEN......Beginning to have some problems with anons thinking and beliefs.
BE CAREFUL WHO YOU FOLLOW.
I am not an ANON. That is not who I am. I am a TRUTH SEEKING CHILD OF THE MOST HIGH GOD My only label...

Bee Saved @BSaved
06 April, 01:26
In response ConcernvatiViews to his Publication
we are spitual beings iving in a human experience, not a human being living in a spiritual experience. im almost sure of that.

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
04 April, 11:09
oui πŸ™fort πŸ’–

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
04 April, 10:20
RETURN OF THE KING