⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
ICYMI - Polish pastor defends his Christian church during Passover and yells at Canadian police "get out, you psychopaths!" disclosetv disclosetv_chat
06:56 AM - Apr 04, 2021
Only people mentioned by Luisjr40 in this post can reply
Anastasia TelltheTruth @AnastasiaTruth
04 April, 01:44
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication
God bless this pastor if everyone fought back and cast out evil we would be free of tyranny. Glory to God. WE WILL NOT ALLOW EVIL. GET BEHIND US SATAN Glory to GOD HE WON

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
W_E@Dr(Hog) Butthurt @Bighoghunter77
04 April, 04:16
In response Anastasia TelltheTruth to his Publication
we all have the calling, its up to us whether we except his task or not. dark to Light, God has already won the war.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MBJ8388 Hearts4America @ResidentialAnon
04 April, 01:14
I can't pick which part of loved the best! He called them exactly what they are! Loved this! Stand up PEOPLE!

Lisa Sistare @lsistare
04 April, 10:53
OMG! I love this pastor. Finally some one standing up to this madness.

Messiah One Is Coming @Pollywog47
04 April, 10:50
My new hero.
And people trust the police. Ha!
I never have and never will.

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
04 April, 10:28
Amen amen! Courage and strength! This pastor rocks! 🙏❤️👏

Joe Olvey @jolvey99
04 April, 08:49
I love this pastor, he is fearless and this video should be viewed by all natzi police officers

Seek The Truth @WL6202
04 April, 08:20
Go Calgary, Alberta! They are really going after pastors in this province lately. Surely, it's not due to a lack of REAL criminals.

Cher DGF @CherD23
04 April, 07:59
Amen to that Pastor! He did the right thing and those cops walked away in shame! They knew the pastor was RIGHT!! We ALL need to stand up like this man did!!