Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
22 January, 09:17
Dr. Simone Gold, HCQ Advocate Arrested. She was in the Capital on Jan 6th.

Singled out.

https://www.thegatewaypund...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I love Yeshua @Iloveyeshua
22 January, 10:18
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
VK how can we help?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
22 January, 11:29
In response I love Yeshua to her Publication
If you voted you did what you could for now. Give it a little more time. Wait to hear from Trump then we can reassess.

Gray .. . @Wafflehammer
22 January, 08:53
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Has anyone been able to find videos of the inauguration that didn't come from MSM? If so, where? I have been unsuccessful finding a single video.

WWG1WGA Q_3 @WWG1WGAQ3
Interesting.. so, these commentators are apparently tour guides, ❤ the commentary of historical tidbits, 00:45:17 "so in the crypt of the capitol..sandstone columns, among some of the oldest architectural features in the building." coinciding w the clintons passing through the crypt, then the bushes "coming out of the chute" 😆🍿👀 Check out 00:53:04.. BK & ACB🧐😒what?! https://youtu.be/A2QAiM3SZ... The US Marine Corp band gave a fantastic performance 🇺🇸 I think I heard, No tours "for some months now"?🤔🤷‍♀️
10:50 PM - Jan 22, 2021
In response Gray .. . to his Publication
Only people mentioned by WWG1WGAQ3 in this post can reply
Gray .. . @Wafflehammer
23 January, 12:52
In response WWG1WGA Q_3 to her Publication
Thank you. Seen any videos from the attendees?

WWG1WGA Q_3 @WWG1WGAQ3
23 January, 01:06
In response Gray .. . to his Publication
No, but I haven't tried looking for any. I did see many phones out though 🤔