Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
You know why anti-gravity aircraft exist? Because gravity was just a theory.
05:49 PM - Apr 03, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
16 October, 02:37
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
07 July, 08:03
TR_3B_MilSpecOP.mp4
from Q Research

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Data Gramma @Vic
16 October, 02:45
In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication
Space Force.

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
19 April, 10:10
so is evolution

Roy Lion @Austria_Sword_of_truth
08 April, 06:38
MTR3B Patent
US20060145019A1
https://patents.google.com...
US20060145019A1 - Triangular spacecraft - Google Patents
US20060145019A1 US11/017,093 US1709304A US2006145019A1 mysteriousuniverse.org/2017/05/tr-3b-flying-triangle-ufo-patent-now-available-to-the-public/

Zero Point Energy Patent
US20100201133A1

Room Temperature Super Conductor
US20190058105A1
US20190058105A1 - Piezoelectricity-induced

https://phys.org/news/2019...
Dig.. 😉
Lion of God🙏❤️🙏
Selah

Adonai Yeshua Ha Mashiach @Ragnorak
06 April, 08:46
You mean Magnetism? Attraction and Repeling?
This would explain why when something falls it falls at the same VELOCITY the whole way down and does not speed up.
You may say what it everything attracted to?
WE ARE ALL ONE WITH EARTH.
We were birthed from it.(our make up from elements)
What happens when you pull atoms that complete a compound apart?
They Immediately return back to their original state.
Consider your body as a piece to the complete formation of a whole of Earth.
What happens when you try to fly(jump)?
You return back to the ground.

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
04 April, 10:06
What i personally found very disturbing is that most of USA technological progress was delivered directly or indirectly by NAZI

Paperclip NAZI scientist
MANHATTAN NAZI refugee

All WAY down from TESLA was supressed😔🙈🤷‍♀️
Greatest and Boomers DEPLETED 80 YEARS, which is sad. My Generations (Karens) GOD PLANNED not to clean this shit... Anyway, does not Matters. It will be DONE according to KARENS WILL ANYWAY

https://youtu.be/SVQz6xGCT...

GREGORY TODD @GQT
04 April, 09:28
Thank you.

Law & Physics @physics171
04 April, 11:06
Perfect Charge Collapse-SOUL of the GRAIL Fractal -Behind SSP and Montauk- with Dan Winter - YouTube

FractalU.com is back!! here is our pilot episode -(thanks to Alex Galvez & friends) - Perfect Charge Collapse-SOUL of the GRAIL Fractal -Behind SSP and ...

Robert Pettitt @ProbablyRob
04 April, 03:41
It's a useful theory though. Without it our atmosphere would fly off into space and we wouldn't even have any planets, just atoms. I like gravity, but it doesn't mean we can't switch it on or off in local zones when we understand it. I just wouldn't like to think all the tiles will float of my roof when one of these craft flies over at 100,000ft. We need to make sure there are no untoward effects before we let everyone have one in their garage!

Tyson Ngaro @AussieeissuA
03 April, 11:08
electromagnetic levitation

Haze Grey @HazeGrey70
03 April, 10:41
gravity can be warped my mass

Anon MeUpp @Jahty
04 April, 10:12
In response Haze Grey to his Publication
I thought inwas fighting gravity to keep a nice ass 😆

Borescoped ... @Borescoped
03 April, 08:34
Hmmm... exposing my ignorance here.

What anti-gravity aircraft?

Pubius Publicola @Publius1787
04 April, 12:10
In response Borescoped ... to his Publication
Then the question is What is meant by "anti-gravity"?

I see planes fly most days, that's "anti-gravity", rockets go into space against "gravity".

Jonella Moore @JonellaM
03 April, 07:50
electromagnetism is the key.

Rick Baron @HoldTheLine
03 April, 08:11
In response Jonella Moore to her Publication
All Day. Wishing you a Happy Easter. I'll be off line for the next 5 days.

Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. @Olenna
03 April, 06:55
How many things have been hidden from us? why?

Breaking Bad @BreakingBad
03 April, 06:51
Don't Believe in Gravity - Conspiracy Music Guru - YouTube

Conspiracy Merch: https://conspiracy-merch.myteespring.coDownload full FLAT EARTH MAN album here:https://www.amazon.com/Flat-Earth-Conspiracy-Music-Guru/dp/B...

Only followers of this user (Ziebs1111) can see their posts

Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. @Olenna
03 April, 06:44

John Anon @freeamerican59
03 April, 05:58
all that is beyond me. i just want to spit on adam schiff's grave.

Jim Walker @Wakabe
03 April, 05:57
Walk off a cliff and find out mate.

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
03 April, 06:01
In response Jim Walker to his Publication
I'd fall. Not because of gravity but because my body density was greater than the air surrounding it.😎

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
03 April, 05:57
magnetic fields, polarity, energy. energy is eternal, never lost, just changes forms

Angie Mac @AngieMac
03 April, 05:56
I always wondered why proving things scientifically was neccesary- brainwashing....

Jim Rogowski @Rogo0077
03 April, 05:55
of course a theory is a hypothesis or an educated guess. gravity is density and buoyancy. wait there's no such thing as gravity so it's density and buoyancy.

Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
03 April, 06:04
In response Jim Rogowski to his Publication
Have patience; I'm a retired English teacher. Do you mean density and buoyancy as in "fat floats and muscle sinks?

North *** @Northstar
03 April, 05:54
Its static electricity. Tesla knew. How to make a great flying saucer. Step #1 No Fuel. Wardenclyffee

Ché Trust-The-Plan @humunu
03 April, 05:54
This is getting good!

The OfficeOfAmericanPatriots @NoOneWalksAway
03 April, 05:51
The laughs I get when I tell people that gravity is only a theory....so many gullible people in thia world

Pubius Publicola @Publius1787
04 April, 12:12
In response The OfficeOfAmericanPatriots to his Publication
I don't disagree, but much of science is a theory that fits phenomena well enough to make predictions.

The question is, which I've not seen here... What is the competing theory?

And what does gravity really mean other than a posited force to explain why things fall. That sounds like a reasonable proposition.

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
03 April, 05:50
You’re making too much sense today Ghost
🙏🏻💛👊