Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
03 April, 05:49
You know why anti-gravity aircraft exist? Because gravity was just a theory.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jim Walker @Wakabe
03 April, 05:57
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Walk off a cliff and find out mate.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
I'd fall. Not because of gravity but because my body density was greater than the air surrounding it.😎
06:01 PM - Apr 03, 2021
In response Jim Walker to his Publication
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Pubius Publicola @Publius1787
04 April, 12:14
If it was about relative density, things would not fall at the same rate ignoring variable wind resistance, 9.8ms2...

Things of different densities would not fall at the same rate.

Pubius Publicola @Publius1787
04 April, 12:07
This begs the question then of why it matters whether your body is "denser" than air or not, why do you fall because you are denser?

Why not rise?

Claiming that you are denser does not explain why you fall, only that you are denser.

You haven't explained why dense things fall? You can talk about displacement of the same volume of space with a heavier mass/weight all you want, but that doesn't answer the question.

You fall toward the Earth right?

Why?

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
03 April, 06:29
Perfect image to explain it for me. I think of the stone arches out west. So the new aircraft manipulate their own density? or the air around them?

Jim Rogowski @Rogo0077
03 April, 06:10
song "don't believe in gravity" says it all but funny like

https://youtu.be/fAZyGasXI...
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

Jim Walker @Wakabe
03 April, 06:07
Why don’t you roll a balloon off the cliff first - it would just hang in the air would it?