Only people mentioned by IamJason913 in this post can reply
arba happihr @arba
18 December, 11:02
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
17 December, 08:37
Q: WHAT IS PRIMARY MISSION OF GOOD SHEEPHERD? 😁😁😁

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
17 December, 09:00
In response Truth Seeker - ω to his Publication
Protect His Flock.

RD5 507 @RD5507
27 November, 04:44
Very nice - I am far away from family home at this time and used this for a Bible study this morning for my own heart's sake. Thank you for sharing.

27 November, 05:33
In response RD5 507 to his Publication
God Bless You All-Ways, Always My Friend.🙏🕊️

Liberty 1111 @Liberty1111
19 May, 01:24
So many I am references in songs and music. It's super weird like it's someone's name of something.

19 May, 01:25
In response Liberty 1111 to his Publication
😉☝️

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
30 April, 07:12
🙏💖🌿

30 April, 07:13
In response Nede Catherine to her Publication
❤️🙏🕊️

Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
17 April, 11:23
Be thankful there is only One "I Am" only one way, one Truth
only One road leads to Eternal Life, Sorry, just One

17 April, 06:14
In response Truth Hunter to his Publication
Yes. God is All of Everything and We can go to Him through Jesus as He is The Way. 🙏🌎❤️✝️

Kelly Clen @Clen_Kell
11 June, 06:20
In response Truth Hunter to his Publication
Thankful there is only One.

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
17 April, 08:58
also👇🏻

Miss Shelly @IbowonlytoGod
17 April, 08:39
Sweetie- I mean no disrespect because I adore God but when I see this statement, “I Am, I AM, I Am”. I think of the modern day female response IN A FLIRTY WAY! If Jesus were my husband, and we had millions of kids, I would literally say, “ I Am sick! And I Am tired! And I AM THIRSTY! Next time, get your own bucket! “. In my heart, praying a daily rosary and having four almost grown children of my own, I believe Mary is asking God the Father to end this terrible hurt agsinst His children. It’s time. To get to the Father, you gotta get Mary to start nagging Him! Not until He has had enough of her nagging is He gonna bring the thunder! Just like when Mama says, “Wait until your Father gets home!”. LOL! “Woman, behold your son! Son, Behold YOUR MOTHER!”

John Washington @KeysMarg
27 April, 02:09
In response Miss Shelly to her Publication
You Know to Much..
Thats a TiP

yo. lisa donated @crownostars
30 April, 09:35
In response Miss Shelly to her Publication
ditto on the thunder part!!! 😅

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
16 April, 08:10
Amen🙏🙏❤️

16 April, 08:20
In response Paul Robb to his Publication
❤️🙏✝️