Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
03 April, 05:10
๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ๐ŸŒŽโœ๏ธ๐Ÿ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Miss Shelly @IbowonlytoGod
17 April, 08:39
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
Sweetie- I mean no disrespect because I adore God but when I see this statement, โ€œI Am, I AM, I Amโ€. I think of the modern day female response IN A FLIRTY WAY! If Jesus were my husband, and we had millions of kids, I would literally say, โ€œ I Am sick! And I Am tired! And I AM THIRSTY! Next time, get your own bucket! โ€œ. In my heart, praying a daily rosary and having four almost grown children of my own, I believe Mary is asking God the Father to end this terrible hurt agsinst His children. Itโ€™s time. To get to the Father, you gotta get Mary to start nagging Him! Not until He has had enough of her nagging is He gonna bring the thunder! Just like when Mama says, โ€œWait until your Father gets home!โ€. LOL! โ€œWoman, behold your son! Son, Behold YOUR MOTHER!โ€

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by KeysMarg in this post can reply
Miss Shelly @IbowonlytoGod
27 April, 02:16
In response John Washington to his Publication
The student becomes the teacher, Obi-One