MzMidniteRider333 ... @MzMidniteRider333
03 April, 11:03
George Floyd dad?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
theres alot of weird things about the cop Derek that supposedly killed him- like his neighbors that lived next to him 10+ years didn't know he was a cop🤔🤔 Never saw any law enforcement uniforms or cars, Nothing
11:36 AM - Apr 03, 2021
In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication
Only people mentioned by MzMidniteRider333 in this post can reply
Messiah One Is Coming @Pollywog47
04 April, 06:06
33 degree Mason was Floyd's dad but this supposed killing was fake.
Normally they are required to sacrifice a family member for the sick cause.
The body thrown on the stretcher that day that went into the ambulance was only half a body...Dummy.
Remember the the GoFundMe? Millions of dollars to the family.
That $ is how they raise $ for their sick causes.
Then Floyd's daughter gets Disney Stock from Barbra Streisand? lmao
That bogus Gold Coffin they put him in was child sized. No way would Floyd fit in there. I saw him at the funeral. I laughed.
But the sheeple all bought it...lock, stock&Barrel.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
PRESIDENT ELECT BATES1 @BATES1
04 April, 01:49
Pantomime Optics
#FAIL
those who can see,,,
see everything.

Hello George.

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
03 April, 12:03
YEAH I FOLLOWED HER FOR ALONG TIME TIL LAST MONTH SHE DOGGED TRUMP AND THE Q MOVEMENT ON GAB SHE IS A FRAUD FK HER THOUGH SOME OF HER WORK IS COMPELLING I WAS TAKEN ABACK BY HER TURNING ON TRUMP AND Q !!! WWG1WGA WW

03 April, 11:38
Obviously they dont even look the same