John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
As a military person stationed in the sand I want you to really think about something for me.

What if you were separated from your wife/husband in a position that only allowed you to contact them maybe once a week. Let's say you are very close to where the Ever Given is. How do you think your spouse would react when they read a post saying there is a nuke on board that is going to explode if tampered with, or maybe the one where 200 soldiers were killed clearing tunnels. Both of these stories are EASILY debunked with a little research. Do you think a frantic spouse is going to do research? No, they are going to try to get a hold of you, which they can't, then they are going to spend the next few days in tears worried to death your ok. This upsets you and makes you worry about them, which in turn makes an already difficult situation even worse. If you truly want to honor and respect your military pray for us and research articles like this before you blindly post them.
Thanks.
10:34 PM - Apr 02, 2021
Only people mentioned by Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
23 June, 10:36
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
I pray that each us KNOWS the incredible privilege of having such an elite team of savvy warriors working for ALL of us yesterday, today and tomorrow.

The best way we can support them is to do as much research as possible / discern it or ask others for clarity and SUPPORT everyone working to HOLD this country tight for HUMANITY.

Please respect those who are researching / not just re-posting but digging to find another nugget. God Bless all of you!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
23 June, 07:11
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
For sure. I never really thought about what goes into finding the actual truth until I started doing it myself. SOOO many lies they pile on to cover it up. I have dug for hours and hours before I found even hints to the truth. Many have spent years. I have nothing but a huge amount of respect for ANYONE who is willing to take time, no matter the amount, from their lives to help their fellow human being. To me that is the highest bar to clear. In a world so full of hate and despair anyone willing to just give even a little is a hero. God bless those who devote everything for nothing in return.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cosmic Patriot @CosmicPatriot
23 June, 10:35
❤️ Excellent post! Thank You for your service to Humanity. 🙏

23 June, 07:16
In response Cosmic Patriot to her Publication
It is my pleasure and my duty. We together are what makes the world a better place. I could not do what I am doing if it were not for Patriots like you standing beside me on the front line.

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
23 June, 10:34
omg my heart stopped by the impact of the TRUTH and seriousness of your words.

MAY GOD BLESS AND PROTECT YOU AND YOUR FAMILY!
Our prayers and gratitude are with you, always.
🙏❤️

23 June, 09:37
In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication
Thank you for your blessings. I really mean exactly what I said and I am glad to see that it meant something. Thank you.

Seventeen Frogs @17Frogs
17 April, 02:13
Thank you for your service, sir. And for the digital work you do!

19 April, 12:59
In response Seventeen Frogs to his Publication
It is my pleasure and right back at ya!

Only followers of this user (gingersnapstx) can see their posts

Cynthia Revis @LadyTrump
03 April, 06:14
Thank you for ur service.I pray for each and every one of you and ur families that God will keep you all safe.🙏🏼🇺🇸🙏🏼

04 April, 04:41
In response Cynthia Revis to her Publication
Thank you. I am really surprised I haven't seen more posts like this to be honest. It is a topic that is talked about regularly by everyone who is deployed.

Baba Milev @babamilev
03 April, 12:03

04 April, 04:26
In response Baba Milev to his Publication
Is this one a pet? I see your profile pic and this looks like the adult version.

Rockunder Water @Rockunderwater
03 April, 03:44
Holy Words
Much Graciousness

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
03 April, 12:13
Thank you for being. Nothing more special.
Take care - we think of you.

03 April, 12:15
In response Irene Nefelli to her Publication
We all fight the good fight, and atm we are all in peril. You make sure to stay safe yourself.

John Anon @freeamerican59
02 April, 11:48
thanks for your service first. second all the speculation pawning itself off as q authorities really fucking bother me for this reason primarily and others. i understand one of the tenets of irregular warfare is purposeful disinformation but it's gone way too far. the entire movement would be better off going completely dark radio silence.

03 April, 12:00
In response John Anon to his Publication
Giants are starting to get their legs cut off. People are waking up to their lies. I agree that it is causing a tremendous amount of damage to the cause and needs to stop. IF something can't be proved by the very minimum rational thought it should be marked with an identifier that it is opinion. If people just started blocking those shills things would get so much easier for everyone. People are free to think what they wish but this has set me on a mission to seek and expose those who pedal this trash. They are hurting people for money.

Marianne Risk @Mari_anne
02 April, 11:43
Thank you for your service & God bless you & your family.
It is so comforting to know that some of you serving are awake. This gives me even greater hope. Be safe.

Msterri ... @Msterri
02 April, 11:34
Thank you for putting out your very real perspective. It’s easy for people who are sitting at home to spread news, but not to think of the consequences of the news. Even as a daughter of an Army veteran, I still really don’t feel connected and I don’t really know what is going on out there. It is impossible to know unless you are living it. Thank you for your service, and I hope you stay safe!

02 April, 11:37
In response Msterri ... to her Publication
Thank you.

CabalKrusher ... @CabalKrusher
02 April, 11:23
Very Well Said!!

02 April, 11:35
In response CabalKrusher ... to his Publication
Thanks. I know most people are well meaning I just don't think they realize what happens.

Joyce Williams @MJWilliams
02 April, 11:16
As a military mom, can completely relate. Stay safe. Prayers going up.

ang guar @tinydancer
02 April, 10:58
Thank you for your service. God bless and protect you.

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts