John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
02 April, 10:34
As a military person stationed in the sand I want you to really think about something for me.

What if you were separated from your wife/husband in a position that only allowed you to contact them maybe once a week. Let's say you are very close to where the Ever Given is. How do you think your spouse would react when they read a post saying there is a nuke on board that is going to explode if tampered with, or maybe the one where 200 soldiers were killed clearing tunnels. Both of these stories are EASILY debunked with a little research. Do you think a frantic spouse is going to do research? No, they are going to try to get a hold of you, which they can't, then they are going to spend the next few days in tears worried to death your ok. This upsets you and makes you worry about them, which in turn makes an already difficult situation even worse. If you truly want to honor and respect your military pray for us and research articles like this before you blindly post them.
Thanks.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
John Anon @freeamerican59
thanks for your service first. second all the speculation pawning itself off as q authorities really fucking bother me for this reason primarily and others. i understand one of the tenets of irregular warfare is purposeful disinformation but it's gone way too far. the entire movement would be better off going completely dark radio silence.
11:48 PM - Apr 02, 2021
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
Only people mentioned by freeamerican59 in this post can reply
John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
03 April, 12:00
In response John Anon to his Publication
Giants are starting to get their legs cut off. People are waking up to their lies. I agree that it is causing a tremendous amount of damage to the cause and needs to stop. IF something can't be proved by the very minimum rational thought it should be marked with an identifier that it is opinion. If people just started blocking those shills things would get so much easier for everyone. People are free to think what they wish but this has set me on a mission to seek and expose those who pedal this trash. They are hurting people for money.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
John Anon @freeamerican59
03 April, 12:11
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
agreed. well said. i wish someone within mi or q would reach out to these parties and get them to cease and desist or use a cipher we could id as misinformation but they actually probably love it because it makes their job easier, the more disinfo the better. they look at the world much differently than civilians.