John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
02 April, 10:34
As a military person stationed in the sand I want you to really think about something for me.

What if you were separated from your wife/husband in a position that only allowed you to contact them maybe once a week. Let's say you are very close to where the Ever Given is. How do you think your spouse would react when they read a post saying there is a nuke on board that is going to explode if tampered with, or maybe the one where 200 soldiers were killed clearing tunnels. Both of these stories are EASILY debunked with a little research. Do you think a frantic spouse is going to do research? No, they are going to try to get a hold of you, which they can't, then they are going to spend the next few days in tears worried to death your ok. This upsets you and makes you worry about them, which in turn makes an already difficult situation even worse. If you truly want to honor and respect your military pray for us and research articles like this before you blindly post them.
Thanks.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Baba Milev @babamilev
03 April, 12:03
In response John Qpublic to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
Is this one a pet? I see your profile pic and this looks like the adult version.
04:26 AM - Apr 04, 2021
In response Baba Milev to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply
Baba Milev @babamilev
05 April, 09:25
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
no... never would keep a wild free animal..would not even want to entice them to like humans..there are wineries around those people hate foxes. I oh so wanted to pet one but had to walk away..I adoree the wild and untamed and respect them more then most men. I once had an injure seagull fly in daily for two weeks while it was recovering for injuries and that I did feed and it came the last day not to eat but I think to say goodbye. There is so much science has wrong but who am I to tell them different. I did name that fox Prince and saw him fall in love...i believe that was once of his kits. I kust love wildlife and sad how misunderstood they are by so called educators how made ehotiosical assumptions. They have one sense that most men lost long ago..and it was a beauty

Baba Milev @babamilev
05 April, 09:37
funny I just read back and seeeeee all those typos and it bothers me..now wondering why the typos I made IN that post bother me so much...normally I do not care Feeling negative is not so something I want to endorse..perhaps it was because I was talking about something I love?? Or maybe It is because I am beginning to acknowledge you and your importance to me in life??. Eh whatever it is I will learn in time if I don't vanish first into another realm of importance

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
23 June, 10:43
Lovely - I feel the same way, typos and all - LOL
I don't get why people don't talk to animals ... I have always had a very good relationship with all animals and they love our voices, if kind and loving ... and they completely respond accordingly. Pets, wild and tame ... birds come to my balcony and offer a song and then they take some shredded hemp from a planter to build their nests. That works for me!